Are Citroen on the wain ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sometimes things are killed by their own success. Croc shoes last so long you dont ahve to buy another pair for decades to they ahev to rely on people wanting more than 1 pair. Same with Swatch watches.

Cars dont need the attention they used to so less call for service centres, which make money when sales dont. We dont value cars in the UK as they do in europe, a second hand old Renault will cost you a fortune in France but can be had for scrap in the UK when still serviceable. Go to Spain and they cnat afford to buy anything so you see some right bangers about, esp in rural areas where a new car would be beaten up in no time.

All of this is bad news for the dealer network so it shrinks

All that positive feedback you gave them made them want to leave the area.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

AH, that's what it was. Well you should see the feedback they are getting this week.

Numpty No.1 reckons Montrose is nearer to Fife than Perth.

Numpty No.2 Can't spell the name of one of their largest dealerships.

Numpty No.3 Doesn't know when they are getting the urine taken out of them----I have asked for a franchise LOL

However, it looks like the story may have a very sad ending----my next car may well be a KUGA. Started with a Ford and may have to end with a Ford-----then you will get all the negative feedback LOL