Indgo ANPR PCN - double dipping - Harlington Station, Beds, MK45

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Indigo - not listening.

Need your advice all.

To cut a long story short:

My wife drove in to Harlington station, picked me up and drove out 5 mins later.

The next morning she drove back to the station and dropped me off and left 3 mins later.

Indigo have taken the picture of her driving in in the evening, and out in the morning and claimed that the car was parked at the station without a ticket.

They sent two tickets addressed to the owner of the car (not me or my wife) - both with the same date and time (the exit)

We appealed, both tickets explaining what had happened and they rejected the appeals.

We then sent in Google maps log showing my wife driving to and from the station in the evening and in the morning.

They have said the appeal has been rejected and can't look at any more evidence.

They also said we should complain to the BPA.

I see from other posts that that is a waste of time.

HELP. What should we do?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have a look at other Indigo threads here. Probably the station is covered by bye-laws and Indigo have no right to demand money from anyone, even if they commit a real parking offence. Check the bye-law situation next time you go there.

Secondly, basic details of your home, work, train times etc., never mind your Google Maps log, would scupper their silly argument in court, not that you would ever get to court.

I presume the experts will advise to ignore Indigo's daft demands, but wait till they are on in the morning. Meanwhile please fill in DX's link, the more info. we have the better.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

1 Date of the infringement 11/9/18

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 24/9/18

3 Date received 26/9/18

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes they only show pictures of the car being driven in in the evening and out in the morning. No shoiwing out in the evening and in in the morning!

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] Y

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up Appeal was rejected. We supplied no evidence - just told them the truth and asked thme to look at the film again. We now have Google evidence.

7 Who is the parking company? INDIGO

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Harlington Station, Beds, MK45

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. They have just said BPA

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here After, the apeal, I sent them the Google maps journey. They said the appeal had already taken place. If we have a complaint - take it to BPA.

Edited by dx100uk
format

Oh dear Indigo have fallen at the first and second hurdles. They are totally inept or corrupt though probably both. They cannot work out two distinct visits and then they compound their idiocy by sending out the NTK to arrive a day too late.

Do not write to them yet. Wait until you get all your ducks in a row then give them both barrels. They have two chances a

of getting money from you now-no hope and Bob Hope.

doesnt matter about thr lateness of the NTK as the OP has identified his wife as driver.

Still doesnt change either the railway byelaws or contract law though so they have no valid claim

My advice is not to encourage them into thinking that by being pig headed eventually you will pay up to make them go away.

I would see if the local paper are interested in a story about a parking co that cant tell the time.

Also ask the railway co for the CCTV of you getting ut of the car on both occasiosn, they cant refuse you. Do that before you go public so you have a chance of letting them shoot themselves in the foot first.

Hi, just my 2p

Indigo will want you to settle this before any court action is mooted. If it goes to the Magistrates Court and found guilt (unlikely) Indigo gets nothing. This is the reason they want to worry you.

As for the BPA being the follow on appeal if you get turned down by indigo is a non starter as the BPA don't do penalty appeals.

I would let them spurt as many letters as they want. They can do nothing nor any debt collector they may choose to use. I don't see it going to court but it's always better to get your evidence together just in case.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 2 months later...