Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: EPS/Gladstones windscreen PCN Claimform - Lidl store

Ok, you have a claimformicon and so you must now defend the claim against you.
    Their claim is a standard vague cut and paste job so it will contain no detail as they dont spend any time and effort on this or they dont earn any money.

First thing you need to do is acknowledge the claim.
    Best way of doing this is to set up an account online at moneyclaimicon. gov. uk (no spaces) and follow the procedure.
    the enter your case referenec and it will throw up the details.

all you need to do is then tick the box saying defend in full and you buy yourself the best part of a month to submit an outline defence that will be submitted the same way. For politeness you also send a copy to the parking co's solicitors-Gladstones.

Now we understand what they have done but there are things we need to know such as what did you say in your letters and more importantly, what the signs at the site say. They are claiming that the ticket given to you at the time laid out the necessary information regarding what the breach was, where the land was so it can be properly identified and other things. Now this breach must match one of the conditions or there can be no breach.

Do you still have the original ticket?
    the fact that their bod was rude is irrelevant as is anything about why you were there or that you wandered off for a while, it is about the CONTRACT and nothing else now so show that there was no breach of the actual terms and they are stuck sayig well, we meant to say this or that but the dog ate our homework or they left the new sign on the bus.

Basically Gladdsy don't have clue and you can use this to beat the claim.
    It is just a shame that you need to do this, if they were honest it would have all been done away with but there isnt an honest parking co in the land that would use Gladdys so you are stck with what you have.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2018

Thank you for sorting that. I only had access to my iPad last night and I couldn't work out how to amend the PDFS on that, so was going to try today on my mac.

I did the AOS on the same day I received the claim formicon as per your advice. I don't have any other paperwork and I'm not aware that I've had a notice to driver. I've just had the documents you've posted for me. I am going to take some photos of the car park tomorrow, making very sure I don't leave the premises at any point when I do!

I will speak to the Council re planing permission this week.

have you sent CPR off?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data costs
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

you say you had a threatening letter in feb, do you still have this?
    What correspondence do you have and what have you had that is now binned?

also what have you said to them ,
    for example if we argue that their bod only saw you at the boot of your car and they say you left the site they are stuffed unless you have admitted going off on an expedition somewhere.

However, leaving the site isnt a breach because it is an unreasonable condition.
    See VCS v Ibbotson

Follows
    Following

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details