Bulb Energy Fail to Deal with issues.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

I switched to Bulb earlier this year because they offered the best deal at the time and were a part of the warm home discount scheme.

I've been trying for weeks to sign up for it, but their website keeps throwing up an error when I try to sign up, I've tried it with more than one system and more than one browser. So I know it's not a problem my end.

I did what the website told me too and emailed them...I've given them all the info and even sent them a screen shot of the error I was getting.

That was weeks ago and they have simply ignored it...

I'm disabled... I cannot afford my winter bills without that WHD money...

and without being able to use my heating,

it will have a significant effect on my health.

I've tried to email a complaint and I've given them 48hrs to respond..

. To be honest...

I'm sick and tired of being ignored and wish I'd never switched...

especially as they're telling me they've raised their prices another 11% from Nov 11th.

I no longer even know if they offer good value for money, or if they're just another bunch of greedy [problem]mers who jack up prices right before winter to maximise profits when people need more energy.

The chances of me now being able to switch and get on the WHD with another provider are exceedingly remote..

. Without it.. I'm in serious trouble and won't be able to use my heating,

and my house isn't very well insulated and I'm not very mobile,

so can't keep warm without it.

That extra £140 would cover my Dec-Feb gas bills,

I'm already paying £70 a month for just me in a small house with only 6 radiators in it..

. and I don't keep the heat on high,

with the average temp during the day being between 19º and overnight it's off between midnight and 8am unless it falls below 15º inside the house...

and when I'm away for a few days it gets put into frost mode.

I literally cannot do any more to reduce usage aside from turning it off entirely... and hoping the cold doesn't get me.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

yep they always do that.

why not just switch again?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

By the time I've switched and applied for the WHD.. it will most likely be too late to get it... it takes the better part of a month to complete a switch in my experience... which takes us to the end of Nov or start of Dec, and I've always had to apply for it before the end of Oct to stand any chance of getting it.

Bulb have just about the worst CS of any energy company I've used in the last 30yrs... and I've been a customer of most of them over the years... I'd rate them as bad as Vodafone and Virgin for being useless.

Well, well, well... after being ignored for the last couple of weeks... they actually respond after I submit a complaint.

Asked me to send in proof of benefits (ESA & PIP) which I have now done. So hopefully I'll be placed on the list, they sent me a new link to the WHD that now shows my account has been made eligible to apply, but they still want copies of the ESA & PIP award letters. They've made a note that the account is for a disabled person.

good show

I was going to suggest using twitter they appear to almost ans instantaneously there

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...