BT Moorcroft wrong details***Resolved***

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I have had a long running issue with BT

I have my broadband no problem paid by direct debit and with no issues,

however when I renewed, because I was on a business line I asked to be changed to a standard domestic line

long story short

I was persuaded to keep the Business line with promises of any faults being pushed up the queue as businesses take priority and there was a free Samsung Tab E when renewing the contract so I said yes and away we go.

So the twist is

when I was renewing the contract they had my business listed completely wrong and for a completely different industry,

I informed them of the error, and requested they change me details but they haven't, and then they started sending a separate bill for the tablet,

I have rung them several times telling them the tablet was supposed to be a free gift, which they say it is but I have to pay for the sim card which is £8 per month,

I complained again then relented and told them if I was going to keep the sim card which is not being used and has accrued no data usage as it is only used in the house by wife through the wi-fi,

I wanted the correct business name applied so I could set up a direct debit through my business account, they did nothing except keep issuing the bills which I ignored assuming they had been told enough.

now today I receive a letter from Moorcroft under the wrong company name demanding £365 for an £8 a month contract which lasts 2 years where do they get their figures from.

So to the point what do I do to get rid of these idiots.

And sorry for the long post

Sorry just to clarify I still have the broadband with no arrears and no issues its only the separate tablet account that is an issue.

Ignore moorcroft. They have no power or authority to do anything.

If you want to find out whats going on, deal with BT direct.

Again, ignore moorcroft completely, and dont take any rubbish off BT that you must deal with moorcroft.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Deal direct with BT, start their complaints procedure and exhaust it.

As for moorcr@p you can use their immature threat letters as hamster bedding, that's the omly use for them.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well rang BT direct queried the wrong name on account found out they had realy messed up, so have given me the Tablet and written off all charges, as well as agreeing to kick Moorcroft into touch so happy days Thanks all for your help

Make sur eyou demand that in writing. We've seen it a few times where companies promise something, then a year or so down the line they come calling again.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 months later...