Aquabliss refusing to collect unwanted item

Don'tbuyAquabliss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ordered a shower enclosure from Aquabliss. Turned out it was the wrong size by a small margin. Had to order a replacement immediately as we had a builder in doing the work.

I emailed Aquabliss to arrange the collection of the shower enclosure (3 packages) which are still in their original packaging. They have refused to do so stating that it is the customer's responsibility.

They say that they can exchange it, but they cannot collect it. They say that I have to arrange collection and delivery of the items back to them. These items came on a pallet and I have already got a quote of £56.00 for one of the packages which considering I spent over £400 on this shower enclosure and another £340 on its replacement, I am now out by over £400.

I offered to pay reasonable postage costs if they arranged it and they could deduct it from the refund. They have point blank refused. I have now put in an official complaint.

From what I can see, I rejected the item within 14 days as it was the wrong one. I have been reasonable in offering costs for collection etc. I feel like I am butting my head against a brick wall.

quite correct you reported the issue within 14 days..and regardless yo should receive a full refund.

you would need to check their T&C's to see if you are responsible for return postage etc.

However, you additionally have the 30 days right to reject as its not as described?

you DID order the correct one, and they sent the wrong one?

if the error was yours, then sadly you are responsible for returns costs in most cases I've seen.

if the error was theirs, then you are not.

think so anyway..check CRA.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yep, if not as described then they pay for the return, if your error then they can rely on their published returns conditions.

Just do a chargeback via your bank or CC provider, they will soon make arrangements. Stop wasting your time and effort on them any more, the bank is obliged to refund you and chase them if need be but that is the bank's problem so make sure you let them know that you understand your rights in this matter

10) Cancellations & Returns

If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from date of delivery. To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written (by post, by fax or email) giving details of goods ordered and their delivery for full details of how to return please email our customer service department [email protected] . Except in the case of faulty or mis-described goods if you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost and at your own risk, for items still in transit the cost of returning the goods will be the responsibility of you. You must take reasonable care to make sure the goods are not damaged in the mean time or in transit, should the items be sent via a carrier which requires them to be checked on delivery, please inform us of such in writing (email, fax, letter) before the delivery date, please also detail the day and method by which they are due to be delivered. Please note the return of non-faulty goods outside of the cancellation period may not be accepted and if accepted will incur a restocking charge of 15%, for goods returned outside 14 days from the cancellation period we will always offer a credit note upto 60 days. In the case of faulty or mis-described goods that we cannot exchange for whatever reason we shall ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you the reasonable postage costs. It is therefore important you make absolutely sure your requirements are correct on purchase. We will refund your money within 30 days of cancellation / return of goods less any delivery costs incurred.

https://aquabliss.co.uk/terms-and-conditions

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread