PayPal Negative Balanced

Mm1104
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

upto you but they cant do anything to you..

so you got the CPA cancelled atleast?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , I've cancelled CPA AND PayPal called me by themselves... I told them about the situation and they asked how much I can pay in . I said 200 no more for sure at the moment and they said that's fine and they keep contacting me for even small payment as paying in small amounts is better than nothing...

there you go proves they can do stuff all anyway.

as point of interest as I don't know how these gambling sites work but I would assume they are offshore and you get hit with currency conversion charges etc etc .

it just struck me earlier that you might of been hinting at the fact that you don't remember gambling away £4k...and that this sum might not all be 'fair' for want of a differing word?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There isn't any currency exchange. I remember it but the problem I have I don't really want to talk about here. I just thought this money is still there and available , as when it wouldn't be there then it was always rejecting transactions and these bank transfers via PayPal all went through....

Thanks very much for advise here . Don't know how it's possible that massive firm as PayPal has not much rights in UK and they cannot do much. I'm happy about that but it is just weird that they let go so many debts from what read.

Don't talk to paypal over the phone.. tell them to put it in writing via post.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

ignore any DCA.

they are NOT BAILIFFS

and they

ignore any DCA.

they are NOT BAILIFFS

Ok, thanks very much all for info. I have asked PayPal for letter but they said they cannot provide and and probably will be calling me every two days even if I can send only a little every month. They say PayPal is not designed to be in negative balance so why they allow this to happen...

its part of their business model hence they moved Co. ownership to luxy...outside Uk jurisdiction...works bothways paypal!!

they were getting hit by so many sc@ms like the mobile phone ones for example and getting court claims raised that they had to do something.

and they

Ok, thanks very much all for info. I have asked PayPal for letter but they said they cannot provide and and probably will be calling me every two days even if I can send only a little every month. They say PayPal is not designed to be in negative balance so why they allow this to happen...

because they dont have a leg to stand on so will never commit to it in writing. Ignore them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

because they dont have a leg to stand on so will never commit to it in writing. Ignore them.

Hi,

So my bank stopped CPA, I had a chat with PayPal that I'll be paying in when I can but PayPal still attempts the payments to be taken if my account. Just received multiple emails from them informing about attempt and saying that they all failed because there isn't a direct debit setup... Shall I contact them to ask to stop or just ignore it and keep paying when I can?

Stop talking to PayPal.

Ignore them.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, they call me every week and only stop when I tell them next payment date within next 7 days...

I'm getting paid monthly so is not possible to have money available every 7 days...

Due to other bills and mortgage...

They sent me email saying that it may be passed to DCA soon...

I still pick up their calls or return them when I miss it...

I can pay towards it a bit more may 25% of outstanding within next few weeks ... But what next ?

What if it'll be passed to dca?

Is it not better for Pp allowing incoming payments , even small amounts every now and then than passing it to DCA?

Do you guys have any experience here?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

not sure what info already given on all you say above you are not understanding

and they

Stop talking to them and start ignoring them. They cant do anything to you. Youre being scared into paying something you dont need to.

What if it'll be passed to dca?

So what. A DCA has even less rights. Paypal dont sell on debts. They just write them off. All a dca will do is try and scare you into paying. As the debt still remains with paypal, its all hot air. Once the DCA shrug and tell paypal " Our tricks arent working" paypal will just write it off.

Read all the other threads. They dont do court, they dont sell debts on. Youre being scared about something that cant happen, and theyre seeing you as 100% gullible.

A DCA cant touch it for a paypal debt.

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you

Hi All

Paypal recently blocked me from paying using debit card, and passed debt to Wescot... do you know how this DCA operates?

Do you think I still can pay to paypal using account and transfer money onto them? I didnt hear from wescot yet but that is what they told me on the phone...

Please advise me as I am very stressed with this now :(

They can do even less than paypal. the previous advice is still valid. Theres absolutely NOTHING to be stressed about. The DCA cant do anything or touch you. Just ignore them.

Why would you want to use paypal anyway? If youre that desperate to use it, just make another account.

Hi

Is not that I want to use it, is that I want to keep paying toward the negative balance but I cannot because paypal blocked this function.. I dont want to deal with wescot, just keep paying toward the debt on paypal. Not sure if I should make them bank transfers or I will need to deal with DCA to get this paid off...

STOP RINGING POWERLESS DCA's

ignore

if you think you must morally pay it

pay paypal directly via bacs on your banking webportal

and they

I have called wescot at all. paypal told me to call them but I dont want to....

I can sent payments to payapal via bacs using my ref number but dont know if this will be deducted from the negative balance...

thanks guys again

can you access you bal still on paypal website to see if it goes down?

and they