Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: NCP/BW ANPR Claimform - Ashford Park Mall Ashford TN24 8RY

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    urh?
    ZName of the Claimant National Car Parks
    claimants Solicitors: BW Legal

Date of issue – 16 Oct 2018

Date of issue - 16th Nov 2018
    Thats what i was referring to

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

oh I see a mistake in the label
    that's the defence filing date .

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data costs
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2018

File Attached hopefully

Attached Files Attached Files

Ok obvious thing is the NTK is WAAY out of time to create a keeper liability so you will need to ask the DVLA who accessed your keeper details and when.

Now, with regard to the paperwork being sent to the wrong address,
    do they have the correct keeper name and just the wrong house number?

Is it an easy to ascribe error like No3 instead of No33?
    You can also ask the DVLA about their records of address for your vehicle just in case they have got the wrong info from them.

Now, this may not beat their claim but you will make the evidence less reliable overall and if you state they are wrong about something your version will be the preferred one as they cant get the simple things right.

In truth it is probably the useless lawyers who have cocked up.
    We will need to see the signage at the site at some point soon,
    you have time to get this as long as you have acknowledged the claim in time.

As for your posting about fake claims, you should avoid ANY site that makes such assertions, all you will get from them is a visit form a bailiff co some months down the line.

Stick to motoring forums

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

first 2 letters from NCP came to my address the rest went to an address 7 miles away lucky I knew the guy and bumped into him he handed me a collection of letters including the court one just in time

What is your association with that address? Its strange they sent the mail 7 miles away but it was to someone you already know.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

My Sons house ??

My point was, why did they send it there. Have they any documents to say the vehicle or the driver lives there.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

I hadnt seen him in a while and he dropped round all the letters , when he remembered

nope nothing the vehicle has always been registered at my address

Basic Account Holder

Ok CPR 3114 sent by recorded signed for on Monday waiting for a reply

just don't miss your defence filing date no matter what does or doesn't happen.

you did ensure the correct address is now registered on MCOL too?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data costs
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

then why didnt you say so from the outset instead of playing grandmothers footsteps.
    It may well be that they have used a tracing service to find the address and by getting their info wrong they now are open to you suing them for a small fortune once this is over and done with.

Now you have some leverage for your defence to get the whole thing chucked out.
    You state that they have the correct address via the DVLA but have chosen to serve papers on an incorrect address on purpose without any justifiable excuse and as such you request the claim is summarily dismissed as it hasnt been properly served.

Get your son to ask the lawyers why they are writing to his address and he should make it clear in writing that they are sending someone else's personal dataicon to the wrong address. A complaint by you to the ICOicon and the courts service would be worth considering.

Quote Originally Posted by 62Spikes View Post
    My Sons house ??

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Yes MCOL have my address. Just to confirm NCP sent the first 2 letters to my address RK then when they said they have passed it to Trace Debt it was to my sons address and it followed on from there. The car has always been registered at my address

You are missing the point, the bandits have broken the law by unlawfully processing your data and you can sue them for that.

As they have used this unlawful information to serve the summons you should ask the court to summarily dismiss the claim to at least force them to start again. When this is all over consider suing them for breach of the GDPRicon with Vidall Hall and VCS v Philip as your guiding cases. The complaint to the ICOicon should be made pronto so you can have something to wave in their faces later.

Tell BWL that you are going to take action against their clients and the for this unlawful processing (dont specify what action though), the solicitors wont be able to claim their clients are the only ones who are at fault, they are storing and processing the data so they have to at least correct this.

Get on the offensive, they may well decide to just drop the claim in the hope that you will then forget about it all

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cheers eric I will contact my son and start the ball rolling. I will also look into a complaint to the ICOicon

Basic Account Holder

Ok complaint in to NCP, Trace debt and BW Legal now going in for breech of GDPRicon. The ICOicon have said I then need to give them 28 days to resond before I complain to the ICO formally.

Major mess up, they might well pull the case, but as EB has advised go all medieval on them with unlawful; processing of data due to faulty trace, GDPRicon breach by sending data to wrong address, and the kitchen sink at them.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

complaint to their lawyers, not NCP.
    You want to get the solicitor into trouble if possible as they have more to lose.

You dont give them 28 days to respond, why on earth would you want that?
    you want to drop them in the mire not allow them to destroy all of their paper trail and tell lies having being forewarned.

How have you contacted them? not by email I hope.

Again we make it clear on these threads that you use old fashioned letters so they cnat abuse the system.
    Email them and all you do is give them a method to harass you for free.

When we say something we try and use our words carefully and certainly dont mean that you should do something quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by 62Spikes View Post

Ok complaint in to NCP, Trace debt and BW Legal now going in for breech of GDPRicon. The ICOicon have said I then need to give them 28 days to resond before I complain to the ICO formally.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

The ICOicon have said I canít report them until I give them 28 days to respond then I can. I have written old style to them complaining and asking for a explanation as why they sent my details to a different address

you could ahve told the ICOicon you ahve attempted to resolve this matter already and they failed to enter into proper communication. you have to fill out a form so just do so and send it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast