Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2018

Default Myparkingcharge excel windscreen red notice - Stockport peel centre

Registered to follow this as I'm going through the same thing as of today. I've tried to read all the newbie threads but they're confusing so hoping this will give some clarity.

Default Re: myparkingcharge.co.uk red windscreen card - JLA airport Liverpool

start a new threadicon as your circumstances may seem the same but theire may be differences in such areas as where the vehicle was at the time etc so please tell us the whole story with dates and times etc. We dont need to know about you granny needing the toilet, that isnt a contratual issue, just mitigation and these people dont give a monkeys becasue it is all about the money for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluelagoon123 View Post
    Registered to follow this as I'm going through the same thing as of today. I've tried to read all the newbie threads but they're confusing so hoping this will give some clarity.

Basic Account Holder

Default Myparkingcharge excel windscreen red notice - Stockport peel centre

Hi all,

I found this notice on windscreen had parked in disabled bay without Blue badge with an elderly disabled person and paid and displayed a ticket.
    Showed the office the bb but was told to appeal instead seemed a bit dodgy to me as he saw the evidence he should have cancelled this notice or whatever it was.

I went on the site and it's asking for serial number etc .
    Not sure if I should appeal to their better side by explaining the circumstances because it doesn't seem like they have one!

This was in Stockport peel centre. The only thing I have done as of yet is emailed to maxx as that's where I made a purchase.

I've read through alot so know to ignoreicon till k get a PCN to keep ( which I hope I don't) but not sure what to do when I get that through post.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Myparkingcharge excel windscreen red notice - Stockport peel centre

please complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...-Viewing)-nbsp

and pop your attachments up as PDFicon..read uploadicon.

we know this car park VERY well
    https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=part...&sa=Search+CAG

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data costs
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....*

1 The date of infringement[s]? 22/10/18*

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?]* No

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,*
    suitably redacted. [as a PDFicon- follow the*uploadicon guide*<<clickme]

has there been a response?*
    please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDFicon- follow the*upload guide]

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] NO

what date is on it*
    Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?*

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]*

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,*
    did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?*
    [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]*

5 Who is the parking company? Excell

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?* Peel centre Stockport
    ......................... ....*

Follows
    Following

you await the NTK
    in the meantime get reading those threads above.

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

I've now received a notice to keeper. 9 days after the initial red notice. Now what to do ???

oh dear they are then claiming this was an ANPR camera capture, which ofcourse it wasn't...bang they've shot themselves in the foot, they should have waited 29-56 days.

can you scan up the NTK to PDFicon please
    read uploadicon

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]*Yes after 9 days

what date is on it* 31/10/18
    Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?* Yes

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]* It mentions regulations 2012

Did that work ?

Dear lord this attachment business is hard work ! Lol

Attached Files Attached Files

aha the old peel centre 100's of thread here on this pleace

can you put the times and dates BACK in your scan please
    just obscure anything pers like reg/name/address/ref no's.

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

This is strange I posted the amended PDFicon hours ago and have been waiting a response only to now find it wasn't posted.

sorry me internet went down
    I tidied the thread and moved the corrected version to you above post.

this will be an interesting case as they've used operator pictures to claim it was an ANPR capture when it wasn't so have jumped the gun with the NTK and shot themselves in the foot.

if you use our search CAGicon box of the top red toolbar and type in peel centre
    you see lots to read
    the experts will be along Monday.

best to also keep to your own thread
    I noticed you'd posted to a JLA airport thread, which is of no relevance to you at the peel centre as airports are gov't by byelaws so I remove that to stop confusion.

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Anyone?

does the disabled space ahve the regulation blue and white plate?

Basic Account Holder

It was just an extra large bay that's all I saw . The car reg is taxed disabled too which they should know if they use ANPR?

Basic Account Holder

And there were no exceptions so a ticket had to be paid for which it was so doesn't make sense to lump a notice to the customer

they didn't use ANPR and even if they did it wouldn't show as disabled anyway...

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

What shall I do now ?

have you read any of those other peel centre threads...?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

I have still not very clear

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast