Hmrc compliance

Hollerz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I don't think it's a lost cause, but if you can you need to get proof of where your OH was living when he wasn't with you. None of us knows what the compliance people have in the way of documents. When is your meeting?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi.

I don't think it's a lost cause, but if you can you need to get proof of where your OH was living when he wasn't with you. None of us knows what the compliance people have in the way of documents. When is your meeting?

HB

Not heard if I have a meeting, sent the documents they asked for Monday. Am expecting they’ll ask for one though.

Im sure lodging agreement won't be enough proof especially as he didnt move post despite me asking hundreds of times. He didnt feel the post was safe where he was and he was flitting about too much ☹️

He would be here a few times a week to spend time with our daughter. She had spinal cord surgery as a baby and after we had to learn to catheter her and bowel needed managing for the rest if her life. I would let her go out for a couple of hours but she needed to be home as I did all of her care