Platform Homeloans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter in 2016 from Platform homeloans explaining they had found I was charged excessive late fees etc on a mortgage I had with them, I had a total of £427 returned to my mortgage account including interest payment.

I recently wrote to them asking for full breakdown of the refund as I wanted to check the correct interest was returned to me, I also asked that any charges added to the mortgage would be addressed.

I was sent a statement of account together with a letter telling me they were happy with the fees returned to me, but no breakdown of the fee's as requested.

I went through the list and used the compound interest calculator on this group. The compound interest calculator shows a sum totalling £1124.00.

I have also received a letter stating they have overcharged the interest on a misaligned date in my mortgage offer. They haven't given any dates but have offered a small amount together with interest at 8%

Should I write back requesting the total of £1124 less the £427 already paid?

Many thanks

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Or get an sar done first then send the letter after you know they are not hiding others??

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...