Tax Demand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a tax demand today to the value of £400 on a PA302 simple assessment form. Came as a shock as i was on JSA and PAYE for the period 2017-2018

They have me down employed with two companies that i know nothing about. One is called DHMERYA LTD and according to HMRC had an income of £115.00.

The second company called Paraplus LTD an umbrella company with an income of £1141.00.

Dealing with HMRC over the phone is like pulling teeth. Over an hour. They will not answer any questions and keep saying I have too contact these companies direct. How can i when i do not even have a clue who they are?

These call centre staff cannot blame them but anything off the script they do not have a clue.

They have given me until January to pay and will not even put this issue into dispute so no doubt the automated collection activity will continue

Any advice peeps??

• 2 months later...

Dhmerya Ltd is a dissolved company so you wont be able to contact them https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/10604261-dhmerya-ltd

Paraplus are easily contactable and they should be able to enlighten you on what they have told HMRC is could be mistaken identity http://www.umbrellaparaplus.co.uk/contact-us

goto the HMRC website and fill out their free sar

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I had my personal details used by an illegal immigrant working for a company via a crooked employment agency some years back. Fortunately they couldnt spell properly so it all went pear shaped

I suspect that you might be in the same boat so check with the credit reference agencies to see if anyone has doen a name and address check on you in the last year or so. If it isnt your insurance co then it may be suspect.

also you could do a SAR to the latter company as it is your data even if being dishonestly used by others. May get you the evidence that you need to shove this up HMRC's computer

Edited by honeybee13
Paras