Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Asset/TM Claimform - old disputed {OC upheld IRL complaint] lending stream PDL Debt.

Hey well done.

I doubt they'll want to waste more money if you total the expense todate

Never forget these are speculative claims in the 1st place.
    Not expecting to be defended.

And they know you will now!!

As for the fmitl posts...best left off here

Dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Asset/TM Claimform - old disputed {OC upheld IRL complaint] lending stream PDL Debt.

Fmitl? Excuse my ignorance.

Also, should I contact the court just to check itís been struck out? How long does it usually take?

And thanks for all your help- Iíd have had no chance without the forum

Its not been struck out...if they are as true as their word they should have sent you a Notice of Discontinuance...so check with your court the same has been filed by the claimant.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Il chase them for the notice of discontinuance and check with the court.

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    Hey well done.

I doubt they'll want to waste more money if you total the expense todate

Never forget these are speculative claims in the 1st place.
    Not expecting to be defended.

And they know you will now!!

As for the fmitl posts...best left off here

Dx
    Is that quip Aimed at me FOTL ????

DX100uk I seriously dont think that you have the correct handle on this company.

They will and do continue claims with vexation, as you know well dx 100 so to say that the other poster should hear no more is a tad missleading

Well as i misquoted fmitl and youve put fmtol..
    You obv know what freeman of the land is...and thats aload of ole twaddle
    We dont advise that here.

Dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Please explain what or any part of my advise is FOTL

Please also explain how many claims you have been involved with Asset claims and investigations ?
    Other than giving advice on this forum ???

So this hasnít gone away...
    assert confirmed via email they would not be taking this any further and I have been paying lending stream as per my agreement with them.

However assert havnt withdrawn the ccj claim and have asked if I will go to Mediationicon.

I have said no
    - they have not provided any of the info Iíve asked for and want me to pay the amount on the application when I have got lending stream to but half the debt back
    - I have told the Mediationicon service this...

But now Iím worried
    - what happens next
    - what do I need to do?

Will I have to go to court?

Follows
    Following

so you got an N180 from the court and filled it in?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Well yes because I was so worried that they would just get a judgement by default...

- - - Updated - - -

Was that stupid? I canít see how I can mediate when they are chasing me for a debt that they no longer own in full??

p'haps you should have come back here 1st before returning the N180?

but anyway
    how come the court allowed this to progress when it was autostayed after 28days?
    that cant be lifted without the claimant issuing an N244icon@£255 AFAIK?

something in the story is missing here??!!??

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

It was near Christmas and I thought returning it was better than doing nothing. I should have sought advice.

Please excuse my ignorance but what does auto stayed mean- I just got a letter saying it was a defended claim and that it was suitable for allocation to the small claimsicon track.
    I assumed it was because of the defence you advised me to submit?

that letter from the court also said they had 28 days? did it not?

what date did you file your defence?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

I submitted my defence 16.11.18 the letter was dated 19.11 and says :
    Take notice that
    This is a defended claim
    It appears that this claim is suitable for allocation to the small claimsicon track if you believe it is not suitable complete box c1
    You must complete the n180 And file it with the court by 6.12.18

Nothing about 28 days...

was that not a copy of a letter sent to the claimant by the court not to YOU?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

I did chase tm legal who are acting on behalf of assert for the discontinuation notice to be filed and they sent me this:

logo

Customer Reference: Outstanding Balance: £1,306.08

Dear Mrs , Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this account has been repurchased by the original creditor:The Lending Stream. In terms of how the account will be managed and what action will take place will be determined by themselves. Kind Regards, TM Legal Services

Letter was addressed to me with my name and address and copy of the defence included scored out

The was a copy of the letter sent to the claimant..for your ref
    Page 2 should state that and say to you the defendant they had 28 days to file and move forward or the claim will get autostayed.

But anyway you are where you are nos..
    Did you copy the n180 to tm legal?
    You should not be ever using email

Go check account numbers please
    Check the number in the POCicon is the same one that the OC bought back and you are now paying £10 for..

Do they match?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Claim was never stayed,,,claimants informed court to proceed...hence N180. Notice of Allocation N157 you need to check you have received it with the courts directions.

Andy

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

There was no page 2 and nothing about 28 days.

In the POCicon asset have put two loans as one and not used an account number.
    I have documentation to prove they know they are two accounts.
    And I also highlighted this was the case in my defence.

The email also proves they know lending stream have took the loan back?
    Why no emails?
    No I didnít copy it to them...

I havenít had an N157?
    Just an offer of Mediationicon appointment which I have responded to telling them
    I do not have all the info I need to be able to proceed with this.

What will happen next?

Also I realise I have made some mistakes with this
    - should have asked your advice on n180 and should have sent tm legal a copy

Just to clarifyJ
    - they have informed me via email which is surely evidence that they are no longer dealing with it but are still trying to get a ccj against me for a made up loan amount, when they know and have told me they know the account is partly back with the original lender... how can they do this??

Iím happy to pay asset for the other loan outstanding if the figure isnít made up.,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details