Euro Car Parks Ltd, ANPR PCN - sainsburys bolton Trinity

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just looking for some advice please.

I hve received a letter through from DRP stating I was parked in Euro Car Parks Ltd, sainsburys car park in bolton for more than maximum period allowed.

It states there is notice to intended court acion and £130.00 is payable.

I was shopping then had lunch in sainsburys and didn't realise a maximum stay.

What can I do?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

The experts will be on soon.

However, for a start it's not a fine - only the police or councils can fine people.

Your first port of call could be Sainsbury's - after all the "overstay" was to have lunch there and spend extra money in their store! Complain to them and demand they get Euro Car Parks to cancel.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

How long did they say you were in the car park for? Was it a ticket on the windscreen or was it number plate capture? Can you give dates as well please.

Do not do anything until youve told us the dates and times and method of capture. Theyre very important.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what other paperwork did you receive regarding this event as they are obliged to issue certain things within fixed time frames. A letter from DR+ wont be the first of these so tell us exactly where and when, what day you got the original peperwork and ideally post it up with your personal details, their ref numbers and barcodes redacted. ECP usually get the NTK wrong.

Agree with bothering Sainsburys about this, phone head office and refuse their attempts to pass youor your complaint on to the parking co. Make them cancel. If you email all they will do is forward the email and then you will ahve just given the parking co a way of harassing you for free so if phone call doesnt sort it a letter to the CE of sainsburys would be the next step

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

I have added a tweet to this thread and left Sainsburys a short message. Let's see if they do the right thing.

We do need to know which sainsburys it is as well so we can look on Google and see what we can view.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

telling them their servants are up to no good on social media is always a good move, try the direct approach first and then use facebook, twitter and any others to make your point.

Be careful not to use silly or rude language but pointing out that you are being taxed by a third party for spending money with them is outrageous as there was no method of actually getting an extension to the parking period and thus the problem is all of Sainsburys doing as they should ahve though about it before allowing the parking co to determine whether Sainsuburys customers are allowed a cup of coffee as it certainly isnt a time restriction laid down by planning law.

I have been contacted by the Sainsburys media team on twitter asking for the location of the store. Until told otherwise, I have said it was the superstore in Bolton.

It would be better if the OP went on to twitter and tried to get some resolution while at the same time keeping this thread going. Until we get the answers to the link posted in post four of this thread, nothing much can happen.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

can you fill out the questionnaire in post 4 please

and scan up the NTK? read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 05/7/18

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] not received as DVLA not updated change of address as of yet and sent to previous

3 Date received 15/10/18

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? n

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? none received

6 Have you appealed? n

Have you had a response? n/a

7 Who is the parking company? Euro Car Park

8. Where exactly sainsburys trinity way Bolton

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

Edited by dx100uk
format

As well as agreeing with DX, you could do with spending time on contacting the DVLA to find out when Euro Car Parks applied for your details.

The 'good' news is that ECP have taken no cases to court this year and only two last year. This is not saying they won't but it's unlikely which is why we need all the information requested