Re: JD Gym - problem with/ Harlands

AndAndy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will never go back to JD GYM, its a great GYM but Harlands who administrate for them are awful, I just wanted to cancel, I cancelled my DD, and called the Gym, they said to call Harlands.... and there lies the problem, I owed £20 which now they say is £84 and are threatening 'further action ' and debt collectors...They put you on hold for 40 minutes at a time, don't reply to emails and just add charges !! Crazy, but bad for JD GYM business... AWFUL experience !!

Hi Andy and welcome to CAG

I've moved your post from an old thread into your own new thread.

You'll have seen from other threads (I hope) that the best course of action with Harlands/CRS is to ignore their demands.

See the info Sticky here about how you should have cancelled properly - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?452671-Cancelling-your-Gym-Agreement-Get-it-right-!(1-Viewing)-nbsp

The gym were wrong to refer you to Harlands as the gym should accept any cancellation. However, you may still have owed a further fee before you cancelled the DD mandate.

Have you offered to pay Harlands the final fee you owed (there are many such example letters) but NO admin fees ?

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Well you'll be pleased to hear that there is absolutely no substance to their silly missives, it's all lies lies lies.

They don't do anything, ignore them embarras the gym on social media.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!