QuickQuid information Requests

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I'm having a number of issues with Quickquid and them supplying me information of all loans I have had with them. I am planning on putting in a IRL claim against them

History:

30/07/18 - Sent E-mail request asking for all loans I had with QQ over the years (was a lot) Provided Date of birth, and all addresses I have had over the last 9 to 10 years

16/08/18 - No response received, sent a chase request

20/08/18 - They provide 6 account statements.

I can only reconcile that against 2 of my loans (4 were potentially from an old bank account I had no access to) I was expecting another 14 statements.

26/08/18 - I chase up the missing statements

04/09/18 - Chase again due to no response

11/09/18 - Chase again due to no response

21/09/18 - Chase again due to no response!!

26/09/18 - I call them as this is getting ridiculous.

They state they will make the information available on their website as a downloadable file.

28/09/18 - Information is now available. I download it and it is exactly the same as before!! Still missing all the statements.

What should my next steps be.

Are the actions I have taken essentially a DSAR or do I need to explicitly ask for this?

Or should I now just go straight to the ICO and raise a complaint?

Thanks in advance

KO

Make a formal complaint to the ICO. The ICO will probably respond with an email saying that QQ are unlikely to have complied with their statutory obligations. As soon as you have that, send them a letter before action giving 14 days and then sue for breach of statutory duty. Once QQ have the court papers in hand, you will see that they will start taking notice of you.

Thanks BF, much appreciated. I even gave them dates and amounts of the loans and then still nothing! I shall get this submitted to the ICO tonight. Thanks again!

Edited by king_olaf
typo