Indigo Parking Services windscreen PCN - BB bays bloked - redhill station car park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yesterday I parked at Redhill Station, there are two disable spots but one was being used by a large van to load and unload so had to find another spot.

I parked in a spot placed my disabled badge and went to work, upon returning there was a "Penalty Notice" and definitely penalty issued by Indigo parking services. Is this a Penalty? should I appeal?

Thanks

Do nothing wait for the NTK.

If this is local to you go back and get photos of any signage.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement? 16/10/2018

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] N

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,

suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide

has there been a response?

please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide] NA

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] No

what date is on it

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? NA

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] NA

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] NA

5 Who is the parking company? INDIGO

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Redhill Train Station

ok await the NTK then.

in the meantime

get reading up

as this is going nowhere in reality

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=idigo+Train+Station&sa=Search+CAG

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Indigo will demand money from you and claim that if you dont pay they will wave railway byelaw 14 in your face until you cry. They wont as they dont get any money from proper penalties and this is about money after all, not trespass on the railway as it is a car park.

The POFA doesnt apply but byelaw 14 does create a keeper liability but Indigo arent the railway co, just a company who is out to make a dishonest living like all of these outsourced firms. Wait and see what they do next, chances are it wont be the right thing

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Hi

As this is railway land and as mentioned above, this is covered by byelaw 14, Indigo will do as much as they can to get you to pay them as they know that if it goes to a Magistrates Court, they won't see a penny.

It is for the landowner to get the court involved and they have six months in which to do so. As far as I am aware, there have been no cases taken at Magistrate level. (happy to be proved wrong)

Another killer for Indigo is that there is no independent appeal service as the BPA, which funds the POPLA appeal service. POPLA only get involved with appeals for Parking Charge Notices and not Penalty Charge Notices.

Even official Penalty parking tickets (issued by the council) have an appeals service.

Expect a deluge of letters. Keep them all safe as I bet there will be some misleading information in them.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE