Wrong PCN code, worth trying this argument?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a 35 PC Parked in a disc parking place without clearly displaying a valid disc

It’s outside my dentist and I rarely park there and I guess I didn’t even know it was a disc zone, so didn’t put my disk up.

But one of their pictures clearly shows the parking disc on my seat. I got the ticket around 4.30pm and the disc was showing 12 o’clock, could I argue that the disc was clearly displayed and that instead it should have been a 36?

Cheers

12F87A1F-9E92-408B-BA4E-65867C07FCAE.jpeg

is this a council PCN or Private?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok

let the experts comment , but the fact you have the disc and it shows as much, IMHO its a bit pedantic that your stress of the visit:wink: made you a bit forgetful of other things?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You can argue it if you like. The counter-argument would be that the disc was not properly displayed, but just happened to be visible. The CEO has done you a favour by taking that photo.

No idea who'd win it at adjudication. Let us know how you get on.

try appealng to the council saying that it was on display and the CEO clearly saw it even though it wasnt on dashboard and anyways the so called breach is "de minimis" as you clearly had a valid disc. They cane either accept your submission or refuse it and allow you to pay the lesser amount as the clock will ahve stopped whilst they consider your representation. Nothing to lose as long as you dotn hang aroud