Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2010

Default Notice to terminated agreement without a missed payment

This seems like a bizarre situation.

I have purchased furniture from a large chain and used their in house credit. The agreement has been running for 10 months, 24 in total.

There has been problems with the goods, sadly they have needed to replace and repair a number of times.

I have received a notice that the agreement will be terminated if I do not keep my account up to date and immediately pay 3 months of payments.

I have checked online banking, all payments are up to date and the direct debiticon is live. No previous letters and no returned payments.

I am worried about my credit score, not sure how a big company can get it so wrong!

Is there anyone like the FCA that will help me here?

I am, going to write, not telephone with a recorded letter to point out the error, but it feels like it’s gone really far.

Default Re: Notice to terminated agreement without a missed payment

well if they don't sort their mistake yes
    but you need to give them a chance

so record your call and go ring them Monday and findout what has gone on.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Are you sure your payments have not been intercepted by a third party and diverted to another account?

Basic Account Holder

How would I know mariner? The direct debiticon has been in place since the beginning?

Is this Barclays Partner Finance by any chance?

Basic Account Holder

No, not barclays.

Probably white labelled but it seems to be in house.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details