OLD 1st national loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

hi

Sorry don't know if its right tread

I had a 2004 1st national loan, ( which back then belonged to ge money), and even with the original paperwork, and after been sent/forward to santander as they seemed to have bought they portfolio, and after getting an answer the account is too old we dont have the data anymore- even though I sent them a copy of original loan agreement, I try through FOS, which also said they were in favor of the ;ender, |I just felt so discouraged that I just quit, this was over 18 months ago, is there anything I can still do?

Many thanks

Hi

I had a 2004 1st national loan, ( which back then belonged to ge money), and even with the original paperwork, and after been sent/forward to santander as they seemed to have bought they portfolio, and after getting an answer the account is too old we don't have the data anymore- even though I sent them a copy of original loan agreement, I try through fos, which also said they were in favour of the lender, |I just felt so discouraged that I just quit, this was over 18 months ago, is there anything I can still do?

Many thanks

Well satans bank seem to be coughing hp again

Go after the underwriters

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...