Help with welcome finance ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Need your help and advice.

I had some old loans with PPI sold by welcome, for which I both was able to claim my PPI!

Not just we were told that we had to take those policies as our credit history in the uk was almost non existent, to be able to get the loans!

This loans were taken with my ex partner, which now is trying to claim, but they saying that the policy was only to cover the 1st named person, whcih was me, however we both clearly remember that we disclose to sales person my serious liver condition, and we were assured that we were both cover, as stated verbally and as he didn't crossed the i/we wording which he said was to show that we were both covered,

Back then this in 2000 our english understanding was not the best and the guy not just spoke 1000 miles an hour as he had a strong accent, he even had the "face to add " a health care product for which he knew at least me I would not be ever able to make a claim!

We have the original paperwork which show both our names, the ppi premium-together with healthcare product which we were told was a part of the PPI, and it clearly shows the we not crossed, so I believe that not just serve as proof that the otherwise stated, is in place- I mean we were both covered, as proof that he stated this verbally!

We should never been forced to buy those products due to my pre medical conditions, as also this should had never been as a condition to get the loan?!

My question, W

as my ex partner is trying to get her refund, because she also paid for the loan and her name was in the agreement,

does aviva ( underwriter for 1st ppi) and welcome are correct when saying that only me was cover, as technically in the agreement- the we wording was not crossed and left untouched and back then we disclosed my health conditions and were assured by salesperson that was not a problem and that both of us were covered by the ppi, am I correct in my line of thinking and she is entitled to a valid claim, as CAB advisor told her that she had a strong mis selling case?

Thanks

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Did you get all the ppi back under gour claim?

If so she cant claim again

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...