Euro Car Parks - Sainsbury's - Golders Green (ANPR) - 614 Finchley Road, Golders Green, London, NW11 7RX

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Joey, we still need more detail about the location of the store i your thread.

other than that advice the same at this stage, give Sainsburys a headache and get them to cancel and dont contact the parking co

I have already, a mod updated the title with the full address, the NTK has the full address too, and I provided map links. Feel free to delete this post as not to go off topic.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a reply from head office. They said it was down to the customer to return within time. They offered to "discuss" it further with me if I send them a copy of the NTK.

I guess I better start the appeal process then?

yes cant hurt

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

fine?

was that was sainsbury's??

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

that needs addressing..

and they

get them to show you the planning permission for their cowboy outfits's signage then

I jumped the gun on that one a bit. I've already sent a FOI request off to Barnet Council. Found a letter someone else had sent asking the same questions which got a response and used that.

I did also check the planning applications, found plenty on the site, nothing for the car park, ANPR or signage.

FOI is a waste of time and not what we recommend on CAG

you need to either ring the relevant planning debt of the relevant council or go look on their website.

or even better send a letter.

dx

and they

wont matter a monkies they always reject.

and they

wont matter a monkies they always reject.

I'm aware of that, but if I don't do anything, then I won't be able to get a POPLA code to waste their time and money. I've always thought the process was to appeal with any excuse and demand POPLA code where you appeal properly.

sure, my favourite one is my dog wanted to use the toilet in makky' ds

doesn't really matter what you put,

let eb suggest

and they

You should always just phone the planning people, they know a damned sight more than the lawyers in charge of the FOI section and you will get a speedy and sensible answer. However, my suggestion was to put doubt in the mind of Sainsburys head office by making it clear that as it is their land they are responsible for the criminality of theior servants not having the necessary permissions and thus leaving them open to legal action ( not actually that likely but they may consider they dont want to risk it and tell the parking cowboys to cancel). This is about making them think you know something they dont and using their social media pages to broadcast this may also do the trick.

As for appeal to get a POPLA code, stating your were given permission by the landowner to stay in their coffee shop (or any franchise on the site) will do, they wont accept it as they will claim you need to ask the parking co permission but ANPR actually rules out that option so the decision will look stupid in the long run. When you appeal to POPLA you can add all sorts of things such as demanding proof of authority etc that will create more work for them then it is worth so they may just decide to not contest the appeal.

Should I also mention to POPLA that the driver didn't park in their car park, and didn't even enter it and instead parked in front of the council owned garage which is beyond the ANPR? Oh and should the appeal to parking co be in letter or should I just follow their web appeal service?

Thanks!

You are not at POPLA yet, tell the parking co the vehicle didnt enter the land as specified and ask them to provide "strict proof" that it did. Let them know that as there was no contract to breach they have obtained your keeper details under false pretences and you will be seeking compensation for the breach of the GDPR.

Complain to the council that ECP are demanding money from people visiting their property and demand that they get the planning peopel to enforce or make then cover up their cameras. Get on to the local press as well, they may have ahd a previous story on a similar thing.

Let Sainsburys know this as well and tell them that you are happy to speak publicly on this. their Corporate relations or press relations team should be your port of call now, not customer services.