Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings **CANCELLED BY PE**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bit of a weird one,

I received a Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye for parking at my works car park (which is shared with a college and a health centre).

To enter/ exit you either need to be swiped in by an attendant or use a keycard (which I have).

They are claiming that as the Car Park is a permit only/ authorised parking only and that I have not gained the appropriate permit/ authorisation I am now liable for the parking charge.

1 Date of the infringement 25/09/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 29/09/2018

3 Date received 04/10/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, entry and exit

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

No to both

7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

They mention POPLA in the appeals procedure section

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

Thanks all

Still on the lookout for buried treasure!

Any advice I give here is based on my own experiences throughout my life, career and training and should not be taken as accurate. If in doubt, speak to someone more qualified - a Solicitor, Citizens Advice to name but two possible avenues!

just get your employer on them. Supremacy of contract

Who owns the land?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It's what I thought, I've emailed the admin clerk who deals with the Car Park permits.

The land is owned by the college.

Any advice I give here is based on my own experiences throughout my life, career and training and should not be taken as accurate. If in doubt, speak to someone more qualified - a Solicitor, Citizens Advice to name but two possible avenues!

So this must be ANPR??

If so the fact you have an issued fob, overrides their stupid PCN.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

An acidic letter stating they woud lose if they were silly enough to try court might be an option as fob gives supremacy of contract, others will know more.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

What should have happened is your vehicle should have been put on a whitelist so you dont get such stupid demands.

That is down to the estates admin of the college so get writing to them and copy letter to Clive Cook, college Principal and CEO and l

et him know that he has allowed a bunch of useless charlatans to run the parking management and if the college doesnt sort out this matter pronto you are minded to name them as co-respondents with PE when you sue for breach of the GDPR for the accessing of your personal details to issue the demand when there is no reasonable coause for them to do so.

If PE are new at the job then a letter to the local paper to let them know that it is all going badly blah blah and the college will be on the back foot from the beginning and wont be able to just tell you to take it up with PE

Just to update that this has been resolved and received a letter this morning from PE that the charge has been cancelled!

thead titled updated

well done CAG..dx

please consider a donation to keep us going

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...