Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2011

Default Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings **CANCELLED BY PE**

Bit of a weird one,
    I received a parking chargeicon Notice from Parking Eye for parking at my works car park (which is shared with a college and a health centre).

To enter/ exit you either need to be swiped in by an attendant or use a keycard (which I have).

They are claiming that as the Car Park is a permit only/ authorised parking only and that I have not gained the appropriate permit/ authorisation I am now liable for the parking chargeicon.

1 Date of the infringement[s] 25/09/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 29/09/2018

3 Date received 04/10/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, entry and exit

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]
    Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up
    No to both
    7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]
    Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,
    please check HERE
    They mention POPLAicon in the appeals procedure section

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

Thanks all

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings

just get your employer on them. Supremacy of contract

Who owns the land?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings

It's what I thought, I've emailed the adminicon clerk who deals with the Car Park permits.

The land is owned by the college.

So this must be ANPR??
    If so the fact you have an issued fob, overrides their stupid PCN.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings

An acidic letter stating they woud lose if they were silly enough to try court might be an option as fob gives supremacy of contract, others will know more.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings

What should have happened is your vehicle should have been put on a whitelist so you dont get such stupid demands.
    That is down to the estates adminicon of the college so get writing to them and copy letter to Clive Cook, college Principal and CEO and l

et him know that he has allowed a bunch of useless charlatans to run the parking management and if the college doesnt sort out this matter pronto you are minded to name them as co-respondents with PE when you sue for breach of the GDPRicon for the accessing of your personal details to issue the demand when there is no reasonable coause for them to do so.

If PE are new at the job then a letter to the local paper to let them know that it is all going badly blah blah and the college will be on the back foot from the beginning and wont be able to just tell you to take it up with PE

Basic Account Holder

Just to update that this has been resolved and received a lettericon this morning from PE that the charge has been cancelled!

Default Re: Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings **CANCELLED BY PE**

thead titled updated

well done CAGicon..dx

please consider a donationicon to keep us going

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking Eye APNR PCN - but i have a keycard!! - Sussex Coast College - Main, Hastings **CANCELLED BY PE**

so who did you speak to to resolve this? We like to know so we can help others in the future.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details