Non delivery - Itsagift.co.uk?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning

As anyone here had dealings with a company called It'sagift.co.uk?

I ordered 2 personalised grave vases, all was going well, got email confirmation etc, then got one saying they were being dispatched, nothing.

I emailed asking where they were, got an email back saying sorry there had been problems but they would be with me next day ( have kept this email)

I am still waiting, no reply from emails sent, they have no phone number either

I am trying to remember how I paid, am looking through statements etc, they were ordered 26/9/18

I just need some advice please, thank you

Sandy

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Had reply from them and they are now looking into this for me, will keep you updated

Sandy xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

reply from Friday and nothing since even though have emailed him and asked

I advised that I will chase up with Royal Mail when I am back at the unit on Monday as weekends I spend with my family.

The items were dispatched via 1st class post and the Royal Mail is beyond our control.

Proof of postage will be provided on Monday and I am sure that CAB and Paypal will agree that once an item has been dispatched we have done everything in our control to get the items to you.

I understand that this is upsetting for you and I want to convey to you that I do not take this situation lightly, we also have lost family members and have lost a daughter myself so I know that there are a lot of emotions attached to this purchase.

We follow procedures that Royal Mail advise for missing items as in the past we have issued refunds to people and the item has arrived a day or two later and so the customer has received the item and had their money back and we have been out of pocket for postage and less the item sent, as a small family business we cannot afford to pay for Royal Mails mistakes.

Once I have chased it up with Royal Mail I can advise whether a refund is appropriate.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

I have emailed him today for an update, had no reply.

They do not have a phone number from what I can see, so what now!

https://www.itsagiftshop.co.uk/contact-us/

Our studio is no longer at 102 Railway Road, Leigh, WN7 4AN but we are still open for business as usual online.

Website is for sale

Now running from an residential address......

Address: 42 Wentworth Rd, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan WN4 9UR

Hours:

Open 24 hours

Products and Services: itsagiftshop.co.uk

https://www.google.com/search?q=itsa...hrome&ie=UTF-8

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

ty Andy

just clicked that link and it came up as pages for football

Just had a reply from them, been told they are looking into it and asking the Royal mail etc, will keep you informed

TIA

Sandy xx

ty Andy

just clicked that link and it came up as pages for football

Works fine for me...takes you to their contact us page.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Works fine for me...takes you to their contact us page.

nope tried again, I am using chrome and it says Showing results for itsa...chrome

Search instead for itsa...hrome

You are clicking the top link ....?

The second link is a general google search which shows their current address

Hi Andy

I have already contacted them through that link , Have heard nothing since my last post.

Thanks

Sandy

Given that they have closed their retail business and are operating from a residential address...I doubt you will get any joy with this SD...I hope you do and they prove me wrong.

Andy

• Confused 1

Thank you Andy

I am thinking the same, did get a reply today saying they are still waiting to hear from Royal Mail

Will keep you updated

Sandy xx

They are responsible until the point its delivered. If royal mail have messed up, its them who deal with it, not you. They have formed a contract with royal mail, not you. Royal mail always refer the end customer to contact the sender to tell them of non delivery

• 3 weeks later...

Well near end of October and heard nothing, just a few promises etc.

I have emailed them a few times as they told me Royal Mail were looking into the matter and to allow 10 days, well that was 16/10/2018 and nothing since, I would not mind but these were vases for my granddaughters grave that were personalise with " Granddaughter" on one and " Niece" on the other

Sandy xx

I think its time to chalk it down as a bad deal and loss Sandy

seems that way Andy, glad they did cost too much but enough, only decided get them due to being able to personalise them

Sandy xx