Amazon ignore complaint about wiping acct and accusations ?

Markb73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys .

Amazon after 10 years wiped all my reviews and accused me of knowing sellers biased etv .

....absolutely disgusted at this ....

Reviews

i dont care about them accusing me

i do reviews only help other people

i use reviews to assess goods before i buy ....

I have phoned- got mocked

emailed to start complaint - they refused to take complaint or start procedures …

Anyone got any ideas

ombudsman it will be i think

they really have nowhere to complain and mock you and ignore emails when tell them you want to..

Ive cancelled my prime and in process of asking for money back for all my devices bought off them too...

really am appalled by their refusal and above the laws attitude

they have an obligation to give me a reference for my complaint etc....

What you guys think anyone else had this problem with them ?

Any ideas of contacts for Amazon that will actually listen ?

At a loss and ombudsman im sure will see they ignored my complaining emails sent etc within acct asking ..

..been fobbed off

usually someone get back to you

no aknowledgement of complaint …

Thanks guys in advance …

.And NO im not biased nor do i know their sellers - lots of stuff from China …

.was about to buy a couple of bits off them and other products when noticed what they did.....

Annoyed miffed and want answers off them at very least appology....

looking about they have done this to lots of people

just lost for words how they treated me over

have asked what they based it on

also ignored ..

.they have no reason to do this as i literally done nothing wrong ...

Edited by dx100uk
spacing.. grammar..

Thread moved to the appropriate forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

So they have accused you and stated that you have violated their Community Guidelines....?

And you have received something along the lines of ......

" Hello,

We have determined that you have violated our Community Guidelines. As a result, we have suppressed all of your reviews, and you will no longer be able to post community content on Amazon. This includes Customer Reviews.

Customer Reviews are meant to give customers unbiased product feedback from fellow shoppers. Because our goal is to provide Customer Reviews that help customers make informed purchase decisions, any accounts and reviews that could be viewed as advertising, promotional, or biased will be removed.

Your community privileges may have been revoked for one or more of the following reasons:

-- Elements of your account indicate a relationship to sellers, publishers, or other reviewers of the products you review.

-- Your reviews were posted in exchange for compensation, such as gift cards to purchase the product, product refunds, review swaps, or free or discounted products.

-- You requested free or discounted products in exchange for reviews.

We made this decision after carefully considering your account. This decision is final, and your community privileges will not be reinstated. "

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi

Forgive me if my assumption is wrong. You are a member of a group that offers discounts on products and then leave a review. Amazon used to allow this so long as a disclaimer was put at the bottom of the review. This has now been stopped and they don't allow any reviews where a discount has been applied. Where reviewers continue to post reviews and received a discount, these are now banned and if a reviewer comes to Amazons attention, they will check the account and where necessary, remove the reviews and restrict an account.

This is in line with the terms and conditions you agreed to by continuing to purchase items from Amazon. I don't see their being any complaint you could make with these new terms.

I am a member of various groups [Vipon being the main one] and I no longer leave reviews but I can give seller feedback. There are also some new groups out there that encourage you to buy at the full price and they will refund you all or part of the price via PayPal. I have to say, I'm not that keen on this way as it is open to abusive sellers and buyers.

The only way I can see where you can start reviewing things again is to sign up as a new user with a different email address and a different payment method. Is it worth it? I think not

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE