Carers Allowance confusion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Husband restarted work 13th March informed ESA they did not acknowledge.

So filled in Carers online form on 28th because, we could not get through on the phone.

All was good and payments stopped on 16/04 as Esa still hadn't responded we were happy at least CA had completed to paperwork.

CA sent a form to complete to see if my husband was still entitled however as self employed we had no info to put on form.

so...

Finally ESA after 3 recorded delivery letters updated the info and they were given earnings paperwork. We then had info to give to CA called them and explained ESA had only just completed paper work and now we can fill in the form and were able to send the information they required.

They said don't worry about date to respond on letter just fill it in and send it back.

So we sent payslips and all we had from the accountant earnings (the same paperwork given to ESA.

Child tax credit was updated too with no change to entitlement too.

Then received a letter 2 days ago from CA to say we did not inform the that my husband was no longer caring for me and why did we not tell them of the change in circumstances.

??? We did inform them of change in circumstances (my husband still cares for me and that's never going to change) the only thing we needed to confirm was earnings???

We have to respond to this letter but what can we tell them that we haven't already told them. I think we should just write

"this is wrong we informed you on 28/03 and enclose the acknowledgement email received when we completed the online form"

Any insight into this nonsense?

Confused

OSW