Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2018

Default Parking eye ANPR PCN - Euro Garages Deeside Service Station

Honestly I had no idea these companies could now just take pictures of your car and charge you, if anyone could help I would really appreciate it, if you need any other information please do let me know.

I found the seven questions I was asked to answer below, honestly I have no idea why there would be a limit in a service station in the middle of no where. I wasn't actually driving the car although I guess they don't care.

1 Date of the infringement[s] 19.09.2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 25.09.2018

3 Date received 28.09.2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]
    Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

No I have not appealed

7 Who is the parking company? parkingeyeicon

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Euro Garages Deeside Service Station

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.
    There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,
    please check HERE

THe BPA

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here No

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking eye ANPR PCN - Euro Garages Deeside Service Station

ANPR I take it in/out pix on the NTK?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Parking eye ANPR PCN - Euro Garages Deeside Service Station

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Yes 20 mins overstay.

post up the NTK to PDFicon please
    read uploadicon

what was the max time and how long did you stay?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

2 hours, stay was for 2 hours 20 mins. It wasnít me driving the car.

theres only on other thread here and that not been updated...

I would 'suggest' that the ORG planning permission by the council stipulated a minimum of 3hrs free parking as with a lot of sites
    pop off to the council planning section of there website and see if you can find it.

I would also suggest going by that old thread
    their signs are not upto scratch..

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Sorry for the delay in getting back I thought I had posted but canít see it here. I have been on flint council planning but canít seem to see anything about parking times anywhere. Am I missing a section?

have you found the original planning consent for the land in question?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

I searched for the postcode on the Flintshire website and lots of different ones came up, I looked through them all but couldnít find anything to do with parking.

what is it you are supposed to have done wrong to attract such a charge? What was the purpose of your visit?
    Can you remember what franchised petrol company t was, ie Esso, etc? That may well give you a method of knocking this on the head without approaching the parking co.

Basic Account Holder

A meeting in Starbucks
    I went there today to check it out and the signs are not very clear I dont think but in the toilet of the starbucks there is a notice saying you need to give them your reg if you want to stay longer or they cant help.

I remember there was a Spar, burger king and a gregs as well

there is asnother thread on this site, have a look at it and let us know the similarities and differences.
    Also we need more detail, like how long was your meeting in starbucks and was this anything other than social.

Basic Account Holder

The meeting would technically be held as a business conversation. If you list any questions you would like answering I would come straight back to you. Getting worried about this one now lol

EB also asked how long you were in Starbucks, audia.

Have you read the other thread?

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

so how long were you there? Was it an official meeting and did starbucks sanction it?

Basic Account Holder

How do you mean did starbucks sanction it? They let you buy coffee the whole time you are there and no one warns you about the 2 hours, the meeting would be classed as a business meeting if it had to have a tag on it.

Massively sorry for the late reply I have been away sso just back today.

audi, we still don't know how long you were there, we've already asked 3 times. Please answer all the questions put to you or we can't move this forward.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

well, if you arent going to help yourself much ask your bosses to pay up as it was on business.

If you want help we need to know how long you were there and whether Starbucks told you that you could hold a meeting there as thuis makes a great difference to your rights. If it want an official business meeting ordered by your company and sanctioned by Starbucks then you are just someone drinking coffee and we will address things accordingly but the first scenario makes our job much simpler to get this killed.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Sorry all I thought I had answered earlier the stay was for 2 hours and 20 mins, I was asked to check if there was anything in the planning permission to see a 3 hour minimum or the ANPR camera permissions but although I found the planning on the flintshire website I couldn't locate those specifics.

I saw a client there however the conversation was more of a catch up than business and we have grown to be friends hence I dont know how to classify it as it was mostly a catch up. Starbucks was not informed I was meeting anyone we just drank some of their coffee and left afterwards.

I'm not trying to be unhelpful and I massively appreciate all the help you are all trying to give me, I really do!

Follows
    Following

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast