No photo available

Joebaxi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Am trying to change my address details on my license online but after providing all the information they require they are saying there’s no photo on record even though my license is a photo card.

I am aware that my license needs renewing in about 7 months time so could this be the issue?

They don’t actually state that I need to renew but give a link to alternative ways to change my details which includes by post.

Should I just go for full renewal and provide a recent photo and can I include new address details on the same application.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Nah thats not the issue. Its just the DVLA being stupid as always.

Have you given them a ring? But since youve only 7 months to go, may as well just properly renew it and be safe for the next 10 years.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Nah thats not the issue. Its just the DVLA being stupid as always.

Have you given them a ring? But since youve only 7 months to go, may as well just properly renew it and be safe for the next 10 years.

Hi

Thanks. Have sent them an email but not holding my breath for a reply and gonna ring them today.

Thank you