PCN - Yellow Box Junction Shaftesbury Ave WC2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I hope someone can assist with the latest PCN recieved by my company on the 26/09/18.

I have tried to review video evidence on-line but I am unable to download it as my browser is not compatible? Can I request details direct from Camden and if so will this start the appeal process?

I reviewed pics submitted - 1st pic time 08.54.02, 2nd 08.54.13, 3rd 08.54.15 & 4th 08.55.15.

I do recall that at time of alleged offence, trafalgar square was closed due to emergency road repairs in which caused more traffic than usual in surrounding area and gridlocked in places. I remember approaching the junction when suddenly various vehicles were crossing lanes in front of me, including buses in which blocked my original clear access.

Also on reviewing the PCN, should it not state a contravention code or exact location due to 8 box junctions on Shaftesbury Avenue? I was crossing Shaftesbury avenue as I was actually travelling down Bloomsbury St. I drove down there today and could not see any appropriate signage apart from bus lane cameras.

They also state that recording was made by an approved device yet I did not see any traffic enforcement cameras.

Finally will it be Friday 5th October to submit appeal to still recieve 50% reduction?

Many Thanks for looking.

img20180928_17161721.pdf

img20180928_17174174.pdf

install chrome or something then?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

just wack on chrome or something.

yo can always uninstall it.

IE 8??

blimey what you using now then?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

From the sequence of pictures it looks like the black cab cut in front of you and you changed lane.

A bit harsh I think as only the back of your van was on the box and you weren't blocking the junction.

If you had clear exit when you entered the box and then someone blocked your exit you can appeal on this ground.

Need to see the video first.

Thanks king12345 for your reply.

I have now viewed video evidence and that's what happened. My path was clear until taxi and bus changed lanes and blocked me. I had nowhere else to go unless I collided with vehicles.

Also is the PCN wording correct regarding 28 days?

I tried to upload video but item too large for this site. Can PM you details for access and see what you think.

Cheers

Use tinyurl

and they