NE Parking windrcreen PCN - Blown over ticket - car park on palatine road Blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was looking for help ,

on Saturday 22nd September 18 we parked in the car park on palatine road Blackpool which is owned by NE Parking LTD ,

we bought the ticket at 8:44 and was valid untill 18:44 ,

the ticket was on the dash board with date & time shown but while was in the boot getting coats out the ticket must of blown over so the date & time was face down on the dash, it was a very windy weekend , Blackpool had a weather warning for high winds which you think they would of taken into account for tickets blowing over !

we went off for the day without noticing ,

when we returned to the car before our ticket time was up we had been issued with a parking charge notice for £100 reduced to £60 if payed in 14 days, this was issued at 14:09 when we still had over 4 hours left on our ticket ,

when we bought our ticket we had to enter our registration number which is also printed on our ticket so surely it would be on their system that our ticket was in date and still in the time we had paid for?

There is also cameras in the entrance which they could see what time we arrived ,

So where do we go from here ?

Can anybody help what to do next

Thanks ceri

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Hi and welcome to CAG.

Firstly, can you give us the details as mentioned in this thread:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket&p=4883055&viewfull=1#post4883055

Then, can you confirm which car park it was. There is one next to Barretts and another at the other end of Palentine Road which may not even be part of Palentine Road

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Await the NTK should arrive 29 - 56 days

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the signs in the car park so up to date pictures would be nice however, I suspect that you don't live in the area and were just visiting.

NE Parking are members of the IPC who will do nothing for you so any appeal will fall on deaf ears so any appeal to NE Parking will be rejected without even considering the fact you bought a ticket. As I said, appealing to the IPC via the IAS (Independent appeals Service) will be pointless as the guys that run the IPC and the IAS are the same. It also seems that they will only consider appeals from the driver who you must NEVER name and they allow 21 days to appeal however, members of the IPC do not follow the rules laid out in PoFA 2012 so when they apply to the DVLA for the keepers name and address, they will chase the keeper on the assumption that they are also the driver.

I wouldn't bother appealing but keep the PCN and the parking ticket safe just in case they consider court action. The only time to react is if you get a Letter Before Action

IF any court action is mooted by these muppets, I would be considering a counter claim for breaching the GDPR (this replaced the Data Protection Act) as the system used by the IPC is very flawed.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

With a ticket slapped on the car you do NOTHING until you get the NTK through the post and that MUST arrive between 29 and 56 days after the date of the event.

Once you have that come back here for more advice.

If the car park is near to where you live then some decent pictures of

the entrance to the car park from the public highway,

pictures of any signage at the entrance and

any other different signs and

also pictures of ther instructions and

other blurb on the ticket machine.

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...