TSB really are awful

sean5302
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was a Lloyds TSB customer for 30 years.

Lloyds left some years ago and took all the sensible staff with them. The place is a complete shambles now.

I was embroiled in all the TSB nonsense in April. They refused to let me close my accounts online or by phone. I hadn't been able to access them for 6 days.

I had to go to the Boothferry Road, Goole branch where pensionable staff took 40 minutes to decide how to shut them down. I was then handed £2000 in notes, without having them counted out in front of me.

We are currently embroiled in a county court claim because I made a subject access request to check all my details. They sent them to this branch and refused to post them to my home.

I went into the branch, where at least half of the staff know me, but they refused to give me the data envelope, as they needed to see ID, even though the staff agreed they knew it was me.

I wasted my time and fuel money driving there.

I truly believe TSB are the worst bank in the UK.

Unfortunately producing your ID, be it passport or driving licence is for YOUR own good and protection of YOUR identity, regardless of whether the staff knew you or not it's standard procedure.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!