Taking form M&S notice of trespass and recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would actually report them as they cant do any of that and never will be able to

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

What article/part of GDPR are you quoting that supports your viewpoint that a private entity can pass on and process personal data to collect non existent speculative debts on the assumption it's "preventing/detecting" crime?

There is a 'get out' for members of the ShopWatch scheme in that they are allowed to disseminate data to other scheme members. All members must be GDPR compliant and maintain a separate database and not supply the data to any other third party (except those with legal authority).

have a look at the ICO website and exemptions

http://tinyurl.com/yajl4aah

In the section titled Crime and Taxation, this, in my opinion, covers your question

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Update had several letters from DWF looking for £85. Some of threats include : notifying my employed and requesting payment directs from my salary [ without mentioning employers name]. Sending Bailiffs. Court action. Increase in sum.

Not replying to any of this nonsense. Is it likely they’ll sell the “debt” to a debt factor agency... any suggestions...

I think you should look again at the letters and look out for 'riders'. These are likely to say 'If', 'May', 'Might'

None of what you have stated can happen until a court case has been won and if they are stating otherwise, they would be in trouble as that would be classed as harassment.

It would help if you uploded the letters in pdf. format and once you have obscured your personal details and any reference numbers.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

yes lets see these letters could be fun to laugh at them

read upload

one multipage PDF please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...