Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Houlge Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2018

Default Moneybarn Repo

Hi all,
    first post on group and looking for advice with regards Moneybarn and default notice.

I have been given default notice and likely termination notice and looking for advice on what next.

I have paid over a third off finance and have about 5 missed patents of 380 = 1700.

I’m aware they need court order to repossess car but what do I do in meantime?

Do I wait for letter and fill in time order, timescales to go to court etc.

All help would be great please

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Moneybarn Repo

moved you to the moneybarn forum

they never get anything right and always make mistakes

watch out for unlawful fees - they can be challenged..letter/phone/default/repo/search/its raining today!!..all are unlawful to inflate the supposed balance
    best to get an SARicon off to them now and get all the statements and info.

they have ben warned several times by the relevant regulators and fined too for not treating customers fairly

have a read of a few threads in this forum
    you'll soon get the games they play.

though as you quite rightly state, a time order might be the end result

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Houlge Novitiate

Cagger since : Sep 2018

Hi, still not received default notice through post just an email from them stating it had been sent. They state to call them by 17th (Monday) or they will terminate contract. Am I wrong or do they not need to give period of time after default notice before terminating? Or is them forcing me ??

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Bounce the email back and block them
    Writing only

Yes they must give 14 days on the DN
    But as they always screw up anyway

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details