Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Kegimus Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2017

Default Vodafone 30 day return

Hi,
    has anyone ever upgraded their phone with vodafoneicon and then decided to hand the device back during their 30 day cooling period?

If so do you know if they can offer you special deals for other phones?

I’m thinking of returning my iPhone 8 and getting an iPhone X,

thanks

Basic Account Holder
    Spudzulu Informative Spudzulu Informative Spudzulu Informative

Cagger since : Aug 2017

I may be wrong but I think their 30 days is if you don't like the network not the handset.
    I'm not sure how you could use it to your advantage .

Basic Account Holder
    Kegimus Novitiate

Cagger since : Nov 2017

Default Re: Vodafone 30 day return

The live chat says you can return the handset and they might offer deals to keep you with them and not change but il phone tomorrow and see what they say

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Vodafones return is service or handset. I dont think it applies to iphones though.

i'm kinda lucky because they messed me around a lot early in my contract a few years ago, so my contract now is 12 months instead of 24 , and i get a free upgrade every 6 with same terms as others.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2011

Did you not have any luck with your exchange then?

Site Team fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee Authoritative fkofilee's Avatar

Cagger since : Oct 2011

The vodafoneicon 30-day returns policy
    Once you've received your product, you have 30 days to decide if you'd like to keep it. Our return policy applies to everything from an iPhone to a Mobile Wi-Fi device, with the following exceptions.

Our 30-day returns policy doesn't apply to:

Digital items and software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used
    Items or services ordered from another company (like Carphone Warehouse). You'll need to check their returns policy
    Products or services provided by another company and charged to your vodafoneicon bill. The supplier's terms will apply here, and you'll need to go back to them to cancel.
    If you've bought Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV as a standalone monthly subscription charged to your Vodafone bill, you can cancel it at any time. Just enter your Vodafone mobile number to start the process.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/my-vodafo...orders/returns

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Nice. Looks like they updated their policy since i last looked

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details