Vodafone 30 day return

Kegimus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, has anyone ever upgraded their phone on the Vodafone website and then a week or so later they would like to change it? Iv got the iPhone 8 but would like the iPhone X, I’m just wondering if anyone has done this by contacting the returns team and they offer some sort of exchange as in can they give me the new phone with a similar deal to what I’m paying just now and then return this phone once it’s set up and get the upfront cost refunded also? many thanks

If you speak to them then yes they can change it round but rules on IPhones are iffy...

Speak to them... Vodafone want you to remain a customer on an UPG so will do as much as they reasonably can to do so...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Agreed with fko. Vodafone can only offer deals that apple authorise.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi,

has anyone ever upgraded their phone with Vodafone and then decided to hand the device back during their 30 day cooling period?

If so do you know if they can offer you special deals for other phones?

I’m thinking of returning my iPhone 8 and getting an iPhone X,

thanks

Vodafones return is service or handset. I dont think it applies to iphones though.

i'm kinda lucky because they messed me around a lot early in my contract a few years ago, so my contract now is 12 months instead of 24 , and i get a free upgrade every 6 with same terms as others.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

The Vodafone 30-day returns policy

Once you've received your product, you have 30 days to decide if you'd like to keep it. Our return policy applies to everything from an iPhone to a Mobile Wi-Fi device, with the following exceptions.

Our 30-day returns policy doesn't apply to:

Digital items and software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used

Items or services ordered from another company (like Carphone Warehouse). You'll need to check their returns policy

Products or services provided by another company and charged to your Vodafone bill. The supplier's terms will apply here, and you'll need to go back to them to cancel.

If you've bought Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV as a standalone monthly subscription charged to your Vodafone bill, you can cancel it at any time. Just enter your Vodafone mobile number to start the process.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/my-vodafone-account/orders/returns

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Nice. Looks like they updated their policy since i last looked :)