Backdoor NI CCJ - ACI/TM Legal - old Lending Stream PDL

barkr82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hoping for some help here.

I was getting chased for a debt to Lending Stream that I didnt remember getting, however Asset Collections was chasing me so I was speaking to them a few times and the debt was from Several years ago.

I agreed to pay it back to get it off my chest, however, on one call, I was told by the advisor that my DOB didnt match the debt therefore the debt was not mine. So I asked to receive original copies of the credit agreements.

Next thing I knew, I received a CCJ notice from Laganside Courts and since then I have been in dispute with TM Legal services regarding this.

I asked them to again to supply a copy of the original signed agreement.

Failing this several times and sending me a few emails saying hold period expired

they sent me what they say is the original agreement.

It was password protected so I phoned TM Legal and they said this would be my date of birth as on the original agreement

- but this wasnt accepted.

They then replied telling me the password.

On this, there was no confirmation of personal details such as DOB and it wasnt signed.

I queried this.

Each time I phoned they tried to get me to confirm my DOB which I refused.

Now they are saying they are going to enforce the CCJ.

I dont know my options now as they are refusing to supply any further information and state that if I want to dispute the debt with them it would cost me £250.

I informed the agent that as they have failed to supply me the information I have requested several times I now am informing them that I believe this is now harassment.

Any help please would be appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

What do you mean by received a ccj notice from a county court?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It doesnt goto any other court bar northants bulk unless you filed a defence

You need to ring northants bulk monday and ask for a copy of the ccj and the claimform by email pdf

No good questioning debt paperwork now its too late

The ccj trumps that need

I would expect the £250 you talk about is the £255 fee to set aside a ccj by n244 form

Stop all comms by phone/email

Writing only now

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sounds like the old tricks they like to pull. Play dumb on the phone. You give them your name and address etc, when they didnt have full info confirmed before, then they send it straight to court, hoping to get a judgement by default as they now have confirmed info given by you.

They say wrong dob, to cover their tracks so you dont guess that theyre going for a CCJ/

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I think the op lives in Northern Ireland dx

Laganside is the main court in Belfast

I would speak to the court on Monday and ask for a copy of the ccj

And also ask for the form to request a set aside, they will post it out to you, they won’t email it

2+2=4 well done jon.

think we might need some timeline dates here too..

thread titled updated

and they

Yeah, its in NI - Laganside Courts.

Essentially, ACI say they dont have a call recording stating it was not my debt.

Speaking with TM Legal services they say that the DOB should be XX/XX/XXXX and when I stated thats not my DOB they said well we are going to enforce it.

They cannot provide any agreement showing my DOB.

They have placed enforcement on hold while I have a complaint lodged, which they say can be upto 8 weeks so that will give me time to contact the courts.

Everytime I phone they keep asking me for my DOB despite telling me on a previous call they have no DOB on their system.

I refuse to give it each time.

In regards to Timeline

- dont have much info as it was out of the blue that ACI contacted me and I said I would pay it as no intentions trying to dodge my debts and paid £50 towards it before being told not my debt.

TM Legal contacted me in Feb 18 and only in around June did I get a copy of the credit agreement.

The 2 Debts are supposed to be from Sept 2013, and the default notices are dated Oct 2013.

ACI only contacted by letter to my new address (from 2014) around December 17/January 18 and then CCJ was filed shortly after Feb 18.

I only ever got the Credit agreements in August 18 despite asking for these from around March/April.

Sorry it may be all over the place.

well best advice to date STOP PHONING THEM!!

neve ever call the they or their dogs

writing ONLY.

you need a papertrail, as to date you cant verify anything said over the phone.

ring the court ask for a copy of the claimform and the CCJ judgement

did you in WRITING inform them of your correct address

as if not they quite legally served the papers to your old address hence you knew nowt about it.

go check your credit file too.

is this debt on there.

the DOB issue will not be suffiaent to to use as a defence if you DID have a loan from lending stream..did you?

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor NI CCJ - ACI/TM Legal - old Lending Stream PDL