Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Site Team slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2007

Default Re: CRS help please!?

Just give us simple answers as best you can to my Q's 1 to 6 please. Give short numbered replies thanks.

We don't need to see the whole of any Harlandsicon/CRS letters.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    LM93 Novitiate

Cagger since : Sep 2018

1. Was this a 12 month or a rolling monthly agreement.12 month.

2. How long were you a member. Roughly 6 months.

3. Did you give notice to leave the gymicon, either to the gymicon or to Harlandsicon. Not sure, possibly not.

4. If so, what date did you give notice.

5. When was the last NORMAL monthly gym fee paid by you. Early last year at some point i believe

6. How much have you paid since in adminicon fees. Ive gave about 150-200 to them in total not sure about adminicon fee’s.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

pers i'd go reclaim all the unlawful payments to Harlandsicon, whatever they are for.

reset the whole thing back to the 1st DDicon failure then write and offer 1 months normal membership only with no fees

they've had you for a fool.

they cant do anything to you anyway.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    LM93 Novitiate

What do i say to the bank? Am i claiming back because of fraud? Or have i just been taken advantage of through legal loop holes?

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

already told you read my replies in this thread from post 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132's Avatar

Hi LM, with your answers so vague about dates and amounts, it's harder to give specific advice.

But here are some basics :-

* You signed up for 12 months and were committed to that in the absence of a cancellation on acceptable grounds (unemployment, illness, injury, etc).

* So you owe in total 12 months m/ship fees as a minimum, possibly plus an extra month's fee for the notice you failed to give.

* You should not have allowed the DDicon to be used to pay any adminicon fees.

Can you confirm :-

1. The normal monthly gymicon fee.

2. The amount you paid in total by DD's (not anything paid after by phone, etc by debit card).

3. The amount you paid other than by DD's.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    LM93 Novitiate

I have emailed them 3 times and asked them on the phone
    For a breakdown of what i have paid them and the fee’s they have added. They have just ignored me, i assume they know there fee’s are unfair and know im obviously looking in to it.

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

Then go to your bank in the morning and invoke the DDicon guarantee and reclaim the full amount of all DD's paid to them. The bank cannot refuse to do it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sorry but I disagree. The DDicon Guarantee Scheme should really only be used to seek a refund of amounts that are known to have been taken improperly.

LM, Harlandsicon/CRS aren't going to help you at all so forget emailing them about anything for now.

Using your bank statements or online bank data, please answer my Q's above.

Thanks !
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2010

My point was get all the DDicon's back then pay what is owed directly to the gymicon. Keep Harlandsicon out of the picture.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

That's an option but I think any DDicon's taken properly, and in accordance with the initial agreement to pay the monthly gymicon fees, should NOT be reclaimed.

I would suggest LM only reclaims DD's that were used to take adminicon fees on top of the agreed monthly gymicon fee.

Let's see when LM provides the info requested.

Thanks !
    Follows
    Following

yes correct that's what we have been saying
    reclaim the sums back to the first payment after the last successful payment of membership to the gymicon directly.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details