Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Ftgab19 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2014

Default Re: E-On Court Judgement for Claimant (in default) sent before any court papers

They couldn’t of sent it to an old address they don’t know about are old address. We was with British Gas then we only had e-on when we moved to this current address.

Sorry if I’ve made that difficult to understand.

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.
    NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: E-On Court Judgement for Claimant (in default) sent before any court papers

I think we've got there....

one last q..

was e-on the supplier at the old address in your brothers name?
    you say the address in the POCicon [post 17] you typed out IS your CURRENT address?

just trying to cover all angles

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Ftgab19 Novitiate

Sorry at the old address the gas and electricity was in my name and it was with British gas.

When we moved to the address where at now we put the gas and electricity in my brothers name with e-on. I lived with my brother at both addresses.

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Ftgab19 Novitiate

They sent this today my brother just sent it me from home.

Attached Images
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Ok good all clear now.
    Shame you even mentioned the old address
    It has nowt to with anything...

I would expect the debt is because your DDicon was not high enough

But that will be £780 over only 7 mts so they were undercharging you by £100pcm? Seems a bit high to me

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Ftgab19 Novitiate

We didnít pay monthly we paid quarterly.
    The payments where okay but when we tried to get them down by changing to EDF they sent us a big last bill.

Where up to date with EDF at the moment we only fell behind really because I lost my job and it took me 3 weeks to find another one.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Ftgab19 Novitiate

So do I need to make a counterclaim or apply for something to stop the enforcement agents coming?

Follows
    Following

Post 5
    Then argue with e-on why you got nothing till the judgement
    I would guess +5 letters etc

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Ftgab19 Novitiate

Hi dx100uk

Iíve done the n245 form Iíll uploadicon it so you can see before I post it tomorrow.

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details