The Car Finance company v Me/Return of Goods Order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI All,

First is the link to all the court documents so far

If anyone can help me i would appreciate any help as i am new to the forum. If i have missed anything please let me know and i can add it.

I regret my choice but in 2016 i took fiance on a car with a company called the car finance company,

this was all fine up until the last few months where my financial circumstances changed.

The company offered a deal which was ok considering at the time my personal credit and the limit available.

Last 5 months ago i was made redundant and my ability to make payments on the car changed.

I contacted the company straight away to let them know of my personal situation.

They asked when i could next make a payment.

I Explained that when i :-

1 - Get a new job

2- I mentioned that i may receive a small redundancy payment

They rang me back in two weeks time and i explained i had not got the redundancy payment yet so they immobilised the car (there is a tracker of some sort attached to the car) they would not remove it until payment was made, they would not agree to a small amount the payment had to be the same as the original amount

2 Months had passed and i had a new job and i made contact with them to continue to make payment and repay the debt but they refused to deal with me and told me there solicitors would be in touch. The advisors are due, the hold time is 1 hour to speak to them, they ignore emails. They took no care with my personal circumstances.

During this process i moved the car and had it put into storage the car at the point is untraceable to the company so i have the car still.

Today i received a pack in the post with a court claim i have attached some of the pages which i think is relevant.

Statement of liability

Total payable including sums (itemised in paragraph 10) £10089.08

Less amount paid £5410.36

Total £4678.72

Shoosmiths LLP

5-7 The lakes

Northampton

NN4 7SH

Can anyone explain to me where i stand with this issue legally please, any help is greatly needed.

ive unapproved your last post

no wonder you were going around spamming the forum.

you don't need 10 post

read upload

and pop them ALL into ONE multipage PDF please

some of those docs have agreement number showing too

redact them PROPERLY

so this is a return of goods order?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Yes this is a return of goods order, i do not have enough posts to upload the files again but i have had the court documents.

I have no prior notification and this is the first letter i have ever received off them since i offered to continue to pay.

I have the following,

• Defence and counter claim
  • Admission

I understand that i need to explain my circumstances but in which section and is there any way best to word this?

Its so frustrating they are allowed to do this without evidence of the calling me signed for letters etc.

you do have enough posts you don't need 10

read upload please

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=Return+of+Goods+Order&sa=Search+CAG

come on get your act together

random bits of various docs sent to date.

to date.pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

come on get your act together

random bits of various docs sent to date.

Hi I do not understand what you are saying, all i am saying is the documentation you mention and highlight in the above post it all i have ever had.

there are loads of pages missing.

agreement says its 63 pages?

these may help

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=return+of+good+order+car&sa=Search+CAG

and they

Claim is dated 24/8. Keep your eye on the timeframe to respond.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread