smart parking PCN - incomplete reg - fantasy island skegness

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

had a charge from smart parking for insufficient fee ,

i showed my ticket via email ,

they then said incorrect reg mark ,

i entered the numbers not full reg,

now they sent debt recovery plus letters saying if it don't get paid they will issue court proceedings.

Im currently trying to remortgage and don't want any ccj on my file which my hamper my chances ,

is this their scare tactics or are they genuine ,

this happened on fantasy island car park in skegness back in may this year

thanks for reading

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing fine to charge

It's not a fine it's an invoice, could you answer these questions please on the link below

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...ed-Aug-2016***

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

and read the letter PROPERLY

nowhere do they use WILL

and its not a fine

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Peter , Smart Parking are not that smart so don't worry. Whether you showed all your reg no. or not you still paid for your ticket so there was no loss and thus they cannot win in Court.

Even should the case get to Court and you were to lose, provided you pay whatever the fine is within one month you will not get a CCJ so no effect on getting your mortgage from these idiots.

fine?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Did you keep your ticket, or proof of payment for it? Your reg details do not matter if you bought a ticket. Doesnt matter what smart parking say.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

So waht did the letter they sent originally calim you had done wrong?

they cant just change their mind and invent a new condition to suit themselves, if it isnt on the NTK then it didnt happen so incomplete reg is a dead duck.

As for the insfficient fee, you ticket will conform if that is a possibility, if you paid the prescribed fee then they cant demand anything.

Ignore the rentathreats DR+ they have no say in any matter EVER.

So waht did the letter they sent originally calim you had done wrong? they cant just change their mind and invent a new condition to suit themselves, if it isnt on the NTK then it didnt happen so incomplete reg is a dead duck. As for the insfficient fee, you ticket will conform if that is a possibility, if you paid the prescribed fee then they cant demand anything.

Ignore the rentathreats DR+ they have no say in any matter EVER.

The original letter states smart park has the right to seek payment the parking charge for unathorised parking of the vehicle on the land of the relevant date as owner of the land on the basis of a contractual right to occupy or have possession of the land or acting as agent of the landowner

then goes on to say not purchasing appropriate parking time or staying at carpark longer than permitted

i appealed online through smart park website to say I've paid

there a copy of my ticket

they then said incorrect registration mark ,

and as its non on they have now passed onto to debt recovery plus

and they

The original letter states smart park has the right to seek payment the parking charge for unathorised parking of the vehicle on the land of the relevant date as owner of the land on the basis of a contractual right to occupy or have possession of the land or acting as agent of the landowner

then goes on to say not purchasing appropriate parking time or staying at carpark longer than permitted

i appealed online through smart park website to say I've paid

there a copy of my ticket

they then said incorrect registration mark ,

and as its non on they have now passed onto to debt recovery plus

Pity they lied in that letter . And you have full proof. So keep that ticket safe. They wont ever do court, but make sur eyou keep it just in case theyre stupid enough to try.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Did you keep your ticket, or proof of payment for it? Your reg details do not matter if you bought a ticket. Doesnt matter what smart parking say.

my car park ticket is pinned to there original letter and kept in a safe place