Rossedales and enforcement fees that raise for no reason

vok
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help on this matter.

October 2017 - I received a Capital COntribution Order (CCO) for £52968.06 to repay to Legal Aid Agency (LAA) following a legal proceeding.

In this case Rossendales claimed £362.50 as enforcement costs and other fees for a Charging Order thay they put on my property.

December 2017 - I lodged a Judicial Review as litigant in person against Legal Aid Agency. The argument was that the CCO was miscalculated.

Jannuary 2018 - The High Court ordered LAA to recalculate the CCO within 3 months.

May 2018 - LAA admitted the miscalculation and issued a variation of the CCO for £39567. This time Rossendales

raised the enforcement costs and other fees to £442.50.

21 August 2018 - I contacted Rossedales in order to arrange a payment plan.

29 August - The High Court ordered LAA to pay my costs for the persuance of Judical Review.

31 August 2018 - Out of the blue, Rossendales sent me another variation of the CCO for £41003.63. This time Rossendales raised the enforcement costs to £1878.50.

Basically, the amount of the CCO did not changed (£39567). Rosseldales just added more fees.

I understand the initial enforcement costs of £362.50 for the application of the Charging Order. But after they secured their credit there was not action anymore in terms of enforcement.

I lodged my Judicial Review and succeded in that.They sent me a new CCO and applied fees for £442.50.

After contacting them on 21 august to arrange a payment plan they raised again the enforcement fees to £1878.50.

Which enforcement fees they are talking about if the only enforcement action took place on October 2017( 11 months ago) for the Charging Order?

There was no enforcement action from Oct 2017 up to date especially when I succeded with my Judicial Review.

I intend to make some objections to this fees but I need some advice or opinions on the best way to proceed.

I really hope that someone can help me.

Thank you very much

are you sure this is rossendale BAILIFFS and not the DCA winG?

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:6449422593&ie=UTF-8&q=Capital+contribution+Order+rosendales+&sa=Search+CAG

usually its the DCA wing and they cant add anything!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The letter is from Rossendales with Rossendales logo and address and at the bottom says In Partenship with Legal Aid Agency.

Forgive my ignorance...what is DCA wing?

Thank you very much

The Debt Collection Agency part with no bailiff powers whatsoever.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So far there was no debt collecting activity. Rossendales only applied for a charging order on my property 11 months ago. Then I succeeded with my claim at the High Court and they reduced the amount of CCO but raised the fees out of the blue. I know there must be something behind these high fees but I do not know how to challege Rossendales on this matter.

Thanks

Rossendale cant get a CO they don't own the debt

who is listed as their client

who was the claimant on the CCJ?

why did you not defend it?

read the threads in the link in post 2

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...