Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gold Account Holder lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative lookinforinfo Authoritative

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2006

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN Claimform - campanile liverpool queens dock, l3 4aj,

The main reason they don't provide what you asked for Is that they don't have it.
    If they did they would surely Send it since you would think the odds were stacked Against you then so may as well pay up and avoid
    going to Court.

Of course they cannot say that they don't have them as that would mean they LIED when they first applied To join BPA or IPC since they have to agree that they Have complied with all relevant Laws and regulations.

Now the they LIED then and got away with it they find It just as easy to lie in Court too.
    One can only hope That the day of reckoning will come.

Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Default Re: Parking Eye ANPR PCN Claimform - campanile liverpool queens dock, l3 4aj,

As posted on another thread,
    they will claim they they arent deliberately telling lies,
    they are just ignorant ( to the best of my KNOWLEDGE and belief) and even reckless in making untrue statements because these arent punishable.

It will however, with a modicul of luck get their witness statements chucked out as being wholly unreliable rather then just getting torn off a strip for the wrong bits.

You will need to lay it on with a trowel in wrting to push this point,
    some judges wont entertain a false statement and others will pick through the wholes and then ignoreicon the bad bits, which allows companies like PE to continue chancing their luck.

If every case that went through court was scrutinised for such untrue statements they would quickly learn but the court system is based on believing things to be as they claim to be unless proven otherwise.
    That keeps lawyers out of prison and all judges were lawyers once.

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    razor_2uk Novitiate

Cagger since : Sep 2018

Ok guys i am going to start writing up my evidence so i can have it all ready to send in on Friday.

Anyone have a template or a sample of what i should be writing

Thanks

Royalties Account Holder ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative ericsbrother Authoritative

you have read other threads, pick out wat is relevant and post up what you have so we can comment.
    you have done more than half of it already in your earleir postings.. So start off with no contract offered as signage deficient and insufficient to offer anything that was understandable. You will be indicaitngwhere your vehicle was parked and show the rubbish signage etc.

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

In the matter of

parkingeyeicon LTD (Claimant)
    v
    ******** (defendant)

Claim no:

Witness statement of Ms *******, defendant

I am the Defendant in this matter, I am unrepresented, with no experience of Court procedures. If I do not set out documents in the way that the Claimant may do, I trust the Court will excuse my inexperience.
    In this Witness statement, the facts and matters stated are true and within my own knowledge, except where indicated otherwise.

1. The Claimant has failed to establish keeper liability so there is no cause for action against the keeper. They have also failed to identify the driver at the time and cannot assume that they are one and the same.

2. The Defendant does not believe the Claimant has locus standi as the Claimant has failed to produce evidence of a contract with the landowner that gives them the authority to enter into contract with the pubic and to make civil claims in their own name by way of a CPR 31.14 request on the 05/19/18.

3. The Claimant has also failed to produce evidence of proof of planning permission granted for signage under the Town and Country Planning Act 2007. Therefore, the Defendant believes that the signs are placed illegally and so the Defendant cannot be held to a contract with the Claimant.

4. Signage inside the car park is not visible from the car as it is hidden behind bushes and you would only see that a sign is there after parking given the height and small size of it compared to the location. Other signs around the car park are not visible at all as they are all facing inward towards the building not allowing people to see them. See pictures 1,3,4 and 5 attached also the terms and conditions on the signage is so small you cannot read it.

5. The signage in picture 2 is the sign as you enter the premises and does not mention any conditions nor does it provide any charges for breaching the offered terms.

6. There was no breach of contract so no money can be owed

7. signage is prohibitive and thus isn't a genuine offer to park so any charge would be an unlawful penalty

This statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed
    Dated 03/10/2018

sorry about the un legal terms I don't know they use but this is what I have got upto now

If it goes to court and they produce any evidence of what I have asked for I will ask for it to be dissallowed

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Dont need legalese
    But better grammar
    Example..what i have asked for..that i have requested..

1st bit too up to in this WS......should go..too imho

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

I am not going to add that into my WS only upto the date, that was just added on to the end of my post for here

I will get rid of the top bit too

quick question as well

will my Mrs. whos the registered keeper have to go to court or can I as the driver

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

the claimformicon is in her name is it not....

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

Yes

hang on
    are you not supposed to be writing a 2 line defence to be filed by 4pm on the 5th not a witness statement yet.

its not even been allocated to your local court yet.
    neither have you have the DQ n180 yet...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    hang on
    are you not supposed to be writing a 2 line defence to be filed by 4pm on the 5th not a witness statement yet.

its not even been allocated to your local court yet.
    neither have you have the DQ n180 yet...
    I thought this was the next step

And I donít know what a DQ n180 is

then stop jumping the gun...
    read your timeline as post 1

find the 2 line defence already given here twice I think

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

well what a nightmare that was

I tried to log into mcol to submitt my defence it just wouldnt let me on,
    I have been trying since 1:30am,
    I reset my password and even called the helpline to be told I had to fill it in on the court papers I was sent and post it to the court.
    Bit hard when its now 3:50 on the deadline day.
    I managed to email it over as an attatchment but it was 4:03 by the time I got it sent

I just hope they take it into account that i did try everything in my power to get it sorted

and what did you file then?

if you keep rying mcol it will work
    it has various hissy fits and then gets reset
    you'll probably find the old details still work again.

4:03 wont be a problem
    it doesn't really matter that much

as a LiP [litigant in person] you are given certain leeway.

dx

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

I had to tick the boxes on the court letter and fill in the evidence box what defence i am using

Then take a picture of it and email it over to the court

I used the 2 that is posted earlier on in this thread

you will get a couple of days leeway on this as standard so dont sweat.

Basic Account Holder
    razor_2uk Novitiate

So what happens now

they have 28 days to do 'something' else it get autostayed

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details