Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    wannagethelp Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2007

Default Can you help me get a new thread on landlords forum please

Apologies for posting here but I haven't used CAGicon for a while and can't get a new post box on the help for landlords forum.

Can you help me please?

Royalties Account Holder unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67 Highly authoritative unclebulgaria67's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2010

Default Re: Can you help me get a new thread on landlords forum please

Link to page.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...reehold-issues

Scroll a third of a way down the page and on the left hand side, you will see post new threadicon.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details