BoS - CCA Request

natheyabdn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

Sent a CCA request to BoS - their full one month plus 12 days is up on the 12/12/2006.

So far i have received absolutley no correpondance and i have sent the original letter and a reminder, about to send a third letter formally reminding them.

Any ideas what bits i can put in it to enforce the point so that they pull their fingers out, also if the time constraint passes and they still havent sent a copy of the signed agreement, whats the best course of action?!

And once it gets to that stage and proceeds to court, where they still cant produce the signed documents, if i tell my solicitor to advise the judge that i'll pay say a lump sum of £2K so long as the remaining say 20K debt is written off without adverse affect to my credit rating

- will the judge consider this and accept?!

Nathe :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON

Guys,

Can anyone help with some advice?

Thanks,

Nathe

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

Anyone able to help at all?

Any advice would be gratefully received

Nathe

Just received a letter from the bank stating i didnt enclose the £10 fee under the data protection act?!

I enclosed a cheque for £1 as my request was under the Consumer credit act - this is right isnt it?

Any suggestions on what to do?!