Regus/CCI Credit Management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone have any experience with Regus and/ or CCI?

I signed up to lease some office space in July 2016 due to start Jan 2017, prior to the lease starting I contacted Regus to say that due to a change in circumstances I no longer needed the office space. I heard nothing in January so assumed it was all sorted until

Someone contacted me in June 2017 about payment, I explained this to her and she said that she would pass the information on. I heard no more until this morning when I received an email from CCI requesting a large amount of money.

My husband thinks I should call CCI and explain but I’m not so sure.

I did sign, though I did then get a request to complete my payment details to 'conform your booking' which I didn't get round to doing.

Cancellation is 2 months at end of agreement period.

I guess because I contacted them a few months before it was due to start and hadn't heard anything when the lease was due to start I thought it was all sorted.

Thread moved to the correct forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

do you know if the space was occupied by someone else during the period you signed for? If you dont know try asking other tenants of the building. If they didn find someone else then you dont owe the money otherwise it is down to what the agreement said and you may well owe whatever the rent was for the period you signed up for. Busines to business agreements can be very punishing as there is no requiremtn to have a level playing field, it is assumed that you have been advised or knew what you were doing