Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2017

Default Re: Iresa/Octopus Energy supplier.

I got another email demand from them, again threatening me with collection agency if I don't pay.

When I click the button to dispute the claim it simply gives a message that it's already disputed.

I switched to another supplier, and asked them to write and not use my email address.
    Ogem haven't responded at all.

post 16 did yo not action that?

Have you been able to agree the meter readings since Octopus took over?

Do you know how much you paid Iresa in the time you were with them?

You should be able to broadly identify how much you used, how much you paid & how much is outstanding - if anything.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Oct 2017

I told them not to email me, I haven't blocked their email address yet.

interesting that they're saying they're a paperless company and therefore don't send out any letters, they want to phone me though.

Follows
    Following

then get on with blocking an bouncing their emails and the AD used.
    writing only
    you need a papertrail to bash them with.

email is cheap and free to send out whatever rubbish they like.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Feb 2009

https://octopus.energy/iresa/

https://octopus.energy/blog/iresa-daily-updates/

"Thursday 9 August

On Thursday, we spoke to the Ombudsmanicon about how the c.700 open Iresa complaints will be dealt with, and will collaborate with them to work out next steps for each case in question. We’re working with the existing Iresa team to resolve these as soon as possible.

We’ve found that the Ombudsman complaints fall into three categories: the customer service Iresa customers experienced, transfer issues, and billing issues. The first two have essentially been addressed by moving the accounts to Octopus, and we’re now working on those customers with billing complaints. We’re taking steps to get these sorted, and have already received a huge quantity of meter readings from Iresa customers, which can be used to work out final balances."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2