My debts and mental health

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have written before on this forum concerning my mental illness and the debt, successfully writing off debt from MBNA.

I had a mental breakdown in 2005 and a relapse in 2015 when I fell again into a deep depression.

For people who do not suffer with mental health issues, it is hard to explain how things effect you.

It’s not I am another person but, I can appear changed and not myself.

When I am suffering these episodes my moral compass, well it isn’t there I care not a jot and do things I know can be destructive.

I have had great help from social services to help me cope and as I said in a previous post,

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?489343-tesco-credit-card-amp-freds&p=5142374#post5142374

I do have outstanding debts with

Tesco Credit card £7700 owing, still haven’t heard anything from Frederickson or Tesco for an age.

PayPal credit card £2200 sent me an email, I have attached that email. This is the first I have heard from them.

I noticed I still had a direct debit set up for Tesco I have no idea what it was for so the bank recommended to cancel it, so I did. It was over a month when I got a phone call from Tesco, saying I was default on my loan, what loan, I had no idea. The person asked me several security questions that I couldn’t answer all of them, then they finished the call stating they wanted their payment.

I have searched high and low to find out what the loan was but I have no paperwork at all. I vaguely remember clicking on a link on an online statement from Tesco about something. Now I still get monthly statement emails from Tesco but cannot access the account on line. Looking at my credit report I can see a loan over 5 years that I had paid for 3 years and a part account number.

I have written to Tesco with the part account number as well as my old credit card number explaining my situation. Since the letter I have had 3 calls a day all blocked, I told them in my letter do not call as I can be very offensive so I don’t answer to any one I don’t know, the phone is there for me to get in touch with my doctors.

I have no paperwork for Tesco, I have asked for my information by post and still nothing, when can I say this is getting to be harassment?

Your help as always is appreciated

edit paypal 1.pdf

had my SD Set aside thanks to CAG

won with lowells thanks to CAG

dont ask me though these are the people to help:D

Easy answer. SAR tesco and theyll give you everything they hold on you. Ignore all phone calls. If they want to communicate they can do it by post.

it snot harassment. its basic debt chasing.

SAR them, and include in a separate letter that they must NOT call you and all communication is to be done via post.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• dx100uk changed the title to My debts and mental health
  • dx100uk changed the title to tesco card and paypal debt