style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a question. Can nPower hold a customer to account if they are unable to find or supply any signed contract taken at the beginning of the period. This is in relation to an account going back to 2009 where nPower now say they cannot provide me with any signed contract as they have lost / destroyed / wiped it? Wilkins Chapman involved as well

whats going on

lets have the full story please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Long story cut short.

My wife signed up with nPower on the doorstep back in 2009 whilst I was away on business

she was sold on the reduced costs that would not increase for two years...

three months later DD doubled...

complained got nowhere...

didn't pay for nearly five years!!! but was still supplied gas and electricity

continued to complain

was given loads of ''goodwill gestures'' at £200 a go...and then we moved house and have a new supplier...

.naturally we provided moving out meter readings and bills were sent by email.

...nearly £5,000 in total...

I asked for a copy of the contract she signed to be told there was not one as it had been lost / destroyed or wiped...

Solicitors got involved issued court paperwork and still I asked for contract...

there was also another long standing discrepancy over a back billing which I was told circa June 2014 would be credited for approx £1000..

.this was never done so I have used that as a dispute..

.eventually agreed a consent order once nPower agreed to the £1000 and have been paying that but still pushing for contract which is not forthcoming...???

Maybe i'm on a flyer but surely no signed contract nothing for them to hang their hat on except implied contracts?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

utility companies are at an advantage becuase the law gives them the right to bill the occupier of a property they supply so no contract actually needed (unless you are being asked to pay twice).

All of your correspondence will indicate that you have accepted a contract so cant see what you are trying to gain here.

If you are questioning the amount due then get them to look at their bills again, if you are looking for a get out there isnt one

Edited by dx100uk
spacing