Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: HX/Gladstones ANPR PCN Claimform - Damside Street Car Park, Damside Street

look at the status on MCOL and you will see when they have to pay the fee by. If they are more than a week late remind the court of this and ask for the matter to be permanently stayed/struck out

Default Re: HX/Gladstones ANPR PCN Claimform - Damside Street Car Park, Damside Street

also look at a recent thread regarding HX, they failed to turn up and this is not unusual for IPC/Gladstones clients. Lot of reasons why but mostly they dont want their incompetence exposed in court. you carry on as though they will turn up and try their damdest but make note of the othwer claims where they didnt and use this to get an unreasonable behaviour costs order when you beat them

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2018

Court date of Feb 1st 2019 now received. HX have until 4pm on 8th January to file their application and pay their court fee otherwise the claim is struck out and they will be liable for our expenses. This is pretty much 12 months since the "offence" took place.

so lots of time to get your witness statement done
    nust be sent 14 days prior
    pers i'd also wait and let them file 1st.
    as LiP you can get away with a few days late I expect
    this could be fun...

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

We've been ready to go since August and have until 18th Jan so yes it might be a good idea to leave this till the first week in Jan to see what transpires. I presume it is usually at this stage that the Claimant decides whether this claim is worth a bit of investment or not?

Phone the local court on the day after their filing date and then send in a request for your costs for their unreasonable behaviour.
    You will be unlikely to get it but if the judge has had their time wasted before by these people then you may well see a result.

It also makes it more likely to get the costs order on the day of they chuck in the towel the night before as they often do.
    What you ask for is 5 hours LiP research time @19ph and your costs so far such as postage and printing. ref: CPR 27.14.2(g)

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Thanks - will do. What is LiP btw?

Follows
    Following

Litigant in Person.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Thanks

Basic Account Holder

Gladstones paid the court fee with one day to spare, maybe because I'd not filed first they thought they might be in with a chance of me not showing. I now have to file my witness staement by 18th Jan.

No, that wont be the reason why they file late. tyhey were hoping you just wet yourself and pay up and as that hasnt happened they are now risking another 325 of their client's money. Not their money mind you, they take a cut for every success but the client pays for the epic fails (ie defended claims)
    Get your WS sorted and into court by the 17th, copy to them to arrive on their doormat on the 18th or 19th so they have little or no time to tweak their claim to suit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details